yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connection XS vs Instant Honesty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection XS vs Instant Honesty

Hi all,

This post is addressed to all people who have used both mones mentioned in the subject. As for me, I haven't tried any of them but plan to try both.
    I just really would like to have some feedback based on your experiences, as when are each of them more appropriate to use, and which greatest effects you can get from each of them?

Thanks!

Don't waste the money on IH. No where near enough beta nol to get a good effect. It really takes of at 50 Mcg. Connections has enough beta nol to get you the great effects at two sprays ime.

Comment

I second Kimba on this. I've used both and without a doubt Connections is the superior product. AD used to have a product which had double the main ingredient in IH and in another of their instant line and it was pretty good or so I heard, but IH is like pissing in the wind compared to Connections.

Comment

Thank you both for your inputs. I will definitely try ConnectionXs. The effect I am looking for is to have my target more prone to be totally honest with me. It's the serum of truth that I want to get.

Comment

Connections has had people tell me secrets I didn't want to know. Sounds up your alley.

Comment

Thank you KIMBA for your input

Comment

I've never had that effect with either of the products but then I've never used more than 2 sprays of them either. I know there is a truth serum pheromone blend out there, AD claims to sell one to law enforcement, but I've never found one yet. My guess would be a more intense version of IH with higher mone content.

Comment

The truth is relative. A drug or two are known as truth syrums but tend to make people what you want to hear. Beta nol is close but takes work.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X