yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lets Talk About Glace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Talk About Glace

If you have access and have read my journal then you know I had an down and then uphill experience with the Glace product from Alpha Dream. First product I ordered from them cause I have an interest in the different socials out there and their different effects on me and others around me.

Finally got a good response with Glace at 6 sprays which to me is a high amount of sprays but then you get a rather large bottle of the product so all is good there. No worries about it running out to fast as from what I found it is a niche product for me anyway at the moment.

One thing interesting about it though that I have never encountered with any other product is a "Call to Action" effect. As I may have mentioned in my journal, every time I used Glace I felt like I needed to be doing something. I felt hungry and bored sitting around twiddling my thumbs and wanted to get up and be active. There was this urge to do something in the back of my mind that was easy to see at 6 shots.

Glace claims to have the following ingredients in it: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Alcohol, Vitamin-E Acetate, Alpha-androstenol, Beta-androstanol (Molecule "A"), Beta-androstenol, Estratetraenol, DHEAS.

Anyone have any idea as to which ingredient could be responsible for this "Call to Action" effect I'm feeling? Anyone else ever experienced this effect from Glace or any other product? Nothing I read in the effects of the listed ingredients seem to create this type of effect I'm noticing? I'm noticing it when I'm not wearing any other mones as well so I think it has to be something in the product itself or could it be just an interaction with my natural signature?

I certainly need to work on finding out if anyone around me feels this "Call to Action" or "Needing to be doing something" (Would this translate into I'm bored?)

Thoughts, questions, concerns?

I kinda get that with Raw, but the ingredients are totally different.

Comment

I get this with Xist mostly due to the EpiAlloPreg heh.

Comment

I decided to move the call to action discussion to its own thread but thanks for the replies here. EpiAlloPreg ehh? I'll go look that one up.

I just spent about 20 minutes trying to find some information on this EpiAlloPreg you mention. And I can't find an ingredient list for Xist on its sales page. How do you know that EpiAlloPreg is in Xist?

Comment

Because it says on the bottle, or at least the older bottles. Steve took off the names of the molecules because of shipping issues with a certain country. Rest assured the formulas did not change. IMO I don't think it's epiallpreg that causes this tho.

Comment

Epi-Allo-preg does not cause the effect. On the other hand, DHEA-S + combination of Anol and Bnol may be a driving factor here. Chris knows molecules very well and there is also a (almost certain) possibility that all molecules are not listed.

They too have to keep some secrets..

Also, the diffusion Chris uses is different. Can I ask what Glace your are talking Fast-burn or normal one. If the effect is same in both, then it is molecules inplay, else diffusion also makes a lot of difference..

Cheers

Comment

i have the fast burn silicon version. Sorry this is so late....i thought this posted. lol

As to the call to action effect. I read a report on pherotruth concerning vibe and this woman was talking about female products such as desire me plus and how the Anol made her want to get up and go. I guess that is the feeling I was having. while she never expanded on why she wanted to get up and go, obviously she felt urged to do something and that is what I felt.

So, tentatively, the call to action mystery of Glace is solved. The molecule in question is Anol.

Comment

I'm assuming it 's the mix as a whole that that gives this effect, Anol does give the user a certain amount of energy and a need to communicate, that coupled with a molecule like epiallopreg which gives strong focus and concentration, could combine into this "call to action" feeling you described. I was lucky enough to see the full product ingredients that Chris posted before he changed it and there are at least 3 other molecules he doesn't list, one of which is a small amount of none would you believe

Comment

is this eiallopreg...is it neno or a form or neno?

Comment

Its a type of neno
                    Last edited by GHOST; 02-23-2014, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Thanks. That filled a hole in my database. lol

Comment

Back To The Glace Again Days 1 & 2

Decided to play with something different and wait until I'm in a different avenue before using the new toys I got from Steve last week. Feel like I'm wasting mones all considering. Glace I figured...who cares if I waste that all things considered. lol

Anyway, got a couple surprises from the mix in the past couple of days.

3 Sprays around the neck.

Went out immediately to a faststop store the first day and got one of the craziest hits I've ever seen. Walked up to this cashier and she started getting a little nervous and hyper. She looked pretty good so I gave her a small smile back and she quickly averted her eyes back to her work. I knew at that point she knew where her change in vibe was coming from. She started talking to customers faster and started making shortened abrupt movements like her brain had just went into overdrive and was going faster than what the neurons could transmit the data.

When I got up to the register, she rung up my items and then just overloaded for a second. I could see it in her eyes like she shut down and rebooted within a second or two and was confused as hell. She ended up charging me for someone else's gas and I had to bring it up to her after which she went really quiet and I could tell she was freaking out.

Noticed everyone was more hyper than normal and more talkative. Everyone seemed ready to do something, just waiting on someone to suggest something and everything that was suggested was quickly agreed upon in a positive manner.

Day 2

No real hits today other than the kids in my life were more spacey and talkative than usual. One of my main targets started giving me shit in a way that makes me think she has been disappointed that I have not been over there more often lately than I have when she was there. I sat with her today and talked a bit and we had a good time chitchatting. I was sitting there thinking I'd like to.....well hit that like the fist of an angry god. lol Have noticed she has been really friendly the past few times I have talked to her in passing. Today she started talking trash to me and I bounced up on in the room where she watches her patient and start talking back. lol Easy, flowing conversation that was light and humorous.

Self Observations: Confidence, energy, moody ranging from depression to happy to flatline. Was more likely to speak up and say what I thought under this mix and slightly quicker to anger if someone questioned me.

Insights: I strongly think this mix works much better in warmer weather than it does in the winter. Last time I tried this it was freezing cold and it did not have much effect other than making me hungry and wanting to do something...aka...getting bored easily I guess. No hunger with it the past couple of days and the call to action was not out of place this time to a point where it was notable and irritating. I'm thinking this might be a young woman attractant that can be pared with some of the other young girl attractants. Thoughts on combos: Glace + Xist + Connections.

Comments? Ideas?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X