yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Instant Gentleman....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Gentleman....

One of my absolute favorite blends from Androtics... I've always speculated what it was comprised of... (Along with p83).
    Based on my own experiences, and Pherotalk reports (Androtics also says that it has two components, one already being Androsterone), I believe that it is EpiAndrosterone and Androsterone. With more Epi than straight -rone.
    I notice a confidence boost that straight -rone doesn't seem to give me (In fact straight -rone makes me a bit nervous/uncomfortable without some socials or epi), I can almost always detect EpiAndrosterone by that confidence boost, can anybody pitch in?

here we gooo another Instant Gentleman lover.
    something so simple is so effective.
    Stopped using it after the new updates and replacements of molecules they had with it.

Instant Gentleman was my everyday wear.
    Well in the end i don't think there is something else besides the Androsterone..
    now you are going to laugh but.. maybe P74 ?

Originally posted by SilverSheen View Post
    I notice a confidence boost that straight -rone doesn't seem to give me (In fact straight -rone makes me a bit nervous/uncomfortable without some socials or epi)
    Wow how is that.. for i remember i got a straight -rones one at ~ the min 2.5mcg (for the experiment)
    and one above 10

but overall all -rone products are my favorites.
    and i am not even starting on the -rone variables lol.. dont want to get there

@Silver
    the confidence thing from rone i get when mixed with p74
    thats why i mentioned it. its strange or maybe a placebo but i really like that combination.

thats why i love now bliss.. for bliss is nothing more than one spray confidence in a bottle.
    but this is just me. maybe because i have confidence all the time and all i need
    is something to take my mind temporary from the daily toughs and then i really shine.
    hmm this gets me the idea to test rone with -bliss.

your teory on EpiAndrosterone is interesting but i thinks its p74 or a little bit of TAA.

really love Instant Gentleman for what it was.. and hope other will join too

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X