yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Other Pheromone Vendors (For Women)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Pheromone Vendors (For Women)?

I love, love, love me some PSX Pheromones, and if y'all know since the beginning I was originally introduced to LPMP. But I was wondering what are some female based recommendations outside of those two vendors? I've seen love scent mentioned before, but Also found this one site http://www.pheromones.com/pheromones-for-women/. Even sites that aren't really geared towards female's in terms of diversity of products I'd still like to know about experiences.

Isis, Green Eyes, Ildergreier, NuTrix, and others! Let's chat girls!
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    I love, love, love me some PSX Pheromones, and if y'all know since the beginning I was originally introduced to LPMP. But I was wondering what are some female based recommendations outside of those two vendors? I've seen love scent mentioned before, but Also found this one site http://www.pheromones.com/pheromones-for-women/. Even sites that aren't really geared towards female's in terms of diversity of products I'd still like to know about experiences.

Isis, Green Eyes, Ildergreier, NuTrix, and others! Let's chat girls!
    I have no idea because I have only used blends from LPMP and Pheromonex, they cover all my needs so I don't feel for branching out for the moment.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Liquid Alchemy Labs and Pheromone Treasures are my two other favorite vendors. They make some mixes for women. Alpha Dream is another one that recently just came back from the dead.

Comment

Vicki, I am in love with Captain for Her from Pheromone Treasures. Great for focusing on getting stuff done!
        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
          Vicki, I am in love withCaptain for Her from Pheromone Treasures. Great for focusing on getting stuff done!
          Awesome I'll write that down In my little journal! I love Mega Watt from LPMP, but I still need to try; Thinker, Sport, and now this. I think it would have me supper concentrated since I know theirs probably a higher concentration of Pheros in SteveOs blends.
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Comment

• lafemme
              lafemme commented
              Editing a comment
              ok now this sounds HOT.

• Vicki Lee
              Vicki Lee commented
              Editing a comment
              lafemme right?! Like Paris Hilton says, "That's so hot."

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds great, but do I need it when I have Psel?

Comment

Comment

• Green Eyes
                Green Eyes commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol

I started with stuff like EOW copulins, Scent or Eros, Max Attract, Primal Instinct, things you can find on amazon.com All fairly tame and ok for dipping your toes in the pool, lol, but incredibly "meh" next to XS, LPMP and others once you start wading into the pool more deeply...

I have tried all of the Alpha Dream line for women, unisex and most of the men's, back before they fell off the radar and then resurected. I can't vouch for current products, but when I was using them I quite liked them, though Glace was a hit or miss for me (I didn't try the fast burn version though and recall hearing that was better).

Pheromone Treasures Grail of Affection, Swoon, Treasureful Shine, Captain for her, Aura of Amity and Eileah (first 2 listed are supposed to be men's but I quite like them, especially GoA)

Liquid Alchemy Labs, aka, LAL. I've been flirting with the idea of trying, Nude for her and Possess...just haven't bothered yet.

Tried Androtic Shine and P96, they sent a sample of Come talk to me and P103 that I still haven't tested, just heard too many bad things about the company to invest time or money into them...

Truth is, I pretty much have more than I need AND I'm totally happy with my stash, so I don't feel the need to branch out. That and I feel I've got such a great variety of products right here at XS, I'm thinking I'd just be throwing away my money on something that could potentially perform like something I already have (most vendors are very vague on what is in their product. AD is the only one I know that lists what's in their phero blends, with LPMP being a close second. Just about everyone else leaves you to guess all, or some portion, of what you're getting - at least of the vendors I've purchased from).

Since we're here, anybody here try Nude for women or Posses from LAL?
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

This website and LPMP is all I use. With a few empty bottles (roll-on and spray), unscented single mones, unscented mone combos, and then scent covers, I doubt I will ever be done exploring.

Comment

I mainly use xs and lpmp (though mostly just their eow and occos. My favorite copulin product.)

I used to love androtics. Lust after me seems to be the only thing I've tried that they still carry, can't vouch for what they put out now as the formulas seem to be constantly changing.

Pheromone treasures is pretty good too. I like treasureful shine in particular. It's a great social

Tried liquid alchemy labs a few years ago when I sampled from a friend. Only tried she wolf, it was pretty solid

Comment

Thank you lovelies for chiming in and oh so quickly too! I just love it haha.

Thank you all for your individual input on each Pheromone company, I've been browsing around peeking at others I haven't bought anything yet outside of LP and PSX. I'm just so thankful that those were the two I found. Thanks to Ildergreier! I think this thread was much needed.

NuTrix & Isis I had heard about Androtics getting a bad reputation for a while for various things, and when I hear of their sky high prices for Pheromones.... Turn off!

I think Alfa Donna, Hypnotica from LAL, and PCC from Love Scent would be the first if not only pheromones I'd try outside of my dedicated two.

Also, I wonder if Passion Copulin Concentrate (PCC) is stronger smelling than EoW from LP.... Well that's going out of stock over there, what would be the next - non scented only copulin product... DM+? I still haven't tried Aja from LP either. I love my OCCO's but I also like diversity in smell goods so I buy from Alkemia as well, I like to have one non-scented cops only product on me. Right now it's just DM+.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                      Thank you lovelies for chiming in and oh so quickly too! I just love it haha.

Also, I wonder if Passion Copulin Concentrate (PCC) is stronger smelling than EoW from LP.... Well that's going out of stock over there, what would be the next - non scented only copulin product... DM+? I still haven't tried Aja from LP either. I love my OCCO's but I also like diversity in smell goods so I buy from Alkemia as well, I like to have one non-scented cops only product on me. Right now it's just DM+.

Comment

Vicki Lee Just so you know if you plan to purchase Alpha Dream's products. They're having a 20% off promo expiring on Jan 1. Enter promo code: PeaceLove .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                            Vicki Lee Just so you know if you plan to purchase Alpha Dream's products. They're having a 20% off promo expiring on Jan 1. Enter promo code: PeaceLove .
                            Awwww Bloodburn

Comment

happy dance GIF by BodyBoss Method

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post
                                happy dance GIF by BodyBoss Method
                                Oooh GIRL... YAS!

christina aguilera wow GIF

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X