yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ADT Additive Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADT Additive Review

This is the one I have really been wanting to play with for a while and I have seen no reviews anywhere on it. I really like making my own mixes and testing single molecules more than anything else with this hobby, especially the stuff there are no reviews on. This will be a very lengthy review down the road and this is just what I have so far and hope to hear others thoughts on this stuff as it is not talked about much. I have tried Hedione, ISO, and a few others in hopes of making some of my favorite mixes. Ok here goes!

So what I did is make a VERY BASIC Ammo setup in 2 forms. I have some single molecules from True Pheromones that I used for this test(This is what I happened to have). I made 2 versions Ammo 1 and Ammo 2, I actually had the wife/daughter make them so I would not know which version is which so please keep this in mind that I did not know the whole time and wrote all my notes in my paper journal to keep true to the blind testing.

I made both versions 2.5MCG a spray of Androstenone, Androsterone(A-Rone), and Alpha-Androtenol. Both were made with the 90%PA to 10%DPG, with the only difference is Ammo 1 had 5% of the ADT and 85% PA, just remember I did not know this until I wrote this. I wore no cover scent at all with both tests.

AMMO 1

2 sprays to the neck, and right away I notice more of a slight chemical scent and the best description is like a mix between ISO& Androtics stealth is what it reminds me of. Very balance as far as pheromones. I feel very upbeat and more social, and the wife is very responsive to this(wife responds very well to regular Ammo and GOA from PTreasures the best). A lot of kino and eye contact from wife. I get a lot of contact from people in general men and woman, with a lot of small IOI`s from women like eye winks and light hair flipping. I have a bunch of regular Ammo stashed and this is very on par with the stealth version. Everything I love about the regular Ammo I am getting and very happy and am 90% sure this is the ADT Ammo version.

The real testing for me is 4 hours into this because I have made my version of Ammo before and what happens is the A-nol burns off way to fast, it hits to hard at first then falls flat, and I am left with more a status/sexual boost. With this Ammo 1 the A-nol kept very inline with the other 2 no problem, so I was able to capitalize off of this and use the social power to open people up and let the other 2 work. This is the biggest thing I am getting out of this. Very balanced and the staying power was there for a good 8 hours no problem.

1. Social- Very balanced which is what I want more than anything else. It was easy to open others up and get things flowing which is everything to me, because if I can`t get things going in this area the rest is utter useless, and this was very easy to use and work.

2. Sexual- It was definitely there and what I liked was the order everything flowed. After things flowed in the social area, this really took off and the hits were there. Exactly what I wanted.

3. Status- Was on par with the others. Men would give me a handshake a lot, and what I really liked is the hit spectrum was very broad, so the other 2 molecules were balanced with the Erone. I was getting hits from as low as 22 and also up in the late 50`s early 60`s no problem.

Ammo 2

2 sprays to the neck and I don`t get the chemical scent like I did with Ammo 1. I am hit hard with the A nol like I am used to making my own which is ok, but the balance is just not there. The A nol hits hard and works, but easily overpowers the other 2 for a 2 solid hours, then burns off. I am left with some attraction, and a slight status boost, but that is it and I have to work the social side with people before I see anything, so this still works, but I have to really work my social game, before I see much. So it goes like this,

1. Social- Very strong for 2 hours then burns off and unless you are on your A game to open people up, the Enone and Erone to me are useless for what I want.

2. Sexual- This one is next and the attraction is there, but kind of erratic hit or miss, no balance at all.

3. Status- Same as sexual hit or miss and the Enone and Erone are both way out of balance after the A nol burns off.

Hits were very sporadic and random. The A-nol I got 2 hours at best with the rest of the mix falling flat at 4 hours.

Conclusion

So without a doubt I guess the Ammo 1 was the ADT Ammo, and I was right! I have a long way to go with the ADT and I have been playing with both Ammo mixes for almost a month now to confirm everything I got. I will start making more mixes with this and what I am really hoping for more than anything is to maybe make some of my own cologne with some EO`s, ISO, and some of this. This is a must have for anyone making there own mixes by far and would suggest this over ISO and Hedione for making pheromone mixes. ISO and Hedione have there places with things, but this works to balance out the pheromones I believe and not just enhance them. It really smoothed all 3 pheromones over really well and I wound up with a very on par Ammo mix. I actually used regular Ammo stealth and my Ammo 1 mix and could I could not tell the difference at all. I am sure there are more molecules in the regular Ammo, but overall I could not tell at all.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X