yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dondays Pheromone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dondays Pheromone

Anyone have ever tried their pheromone?
    Dondays are Indonesian. He is very famous in Indonesia. i tried some of his pheromone such as Blackbox, Snug and TM.

For work i think it works magic for me. But i was expecting to experience more of the worldwide brand pheromone by purchasing other brand such as LAL, PXS, PT.

Some of his product testimonials are explaining how effective they are to intimate and even sexual GOALS

anyone have tried those?
    PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
    LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
    PT : Captain, THU
    Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

I'm quite interested in if they work or not since I can't read Indonesian. Have you tried it out? Would be great if you can give some feedback on their products as this is my first time ever hearing them.
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

This is interesting because it's not a US or European based pheromone mixes where some molecules are already banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
        This is interesting because it's not a US or European based pheromone mixes where some molecules are already banned.
        which mollecules do you mean?

i did tried them and still uses them.. before i tried the lal and pt and pxs i uses them.. it's actually a great product, best scent i ever have and some says it's hitting nicely for flirt and sexual

they have new product, name is RS RADJA SANGE, indonesian slang for Horny King. havent tried it but testimonials says hit rate is 95% and even causes imprinting and immediate sexual response..
        PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
        LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
        PT : Captain, THU
        Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

which mollecules do you mean?

i did tried them and still uses them.. before i tried the lal and pt and pxs i uses them.. it's actually a great product, best scent i ever have and some says it's hitting nicely for flirt and sexual

they have new product, name is RS RADJA SANGE, indonesian slang for Horny King. havent tried it but testimonials says hit rate is 95% and even causes imprinting and immediate sexual response..
          I don't really know which molecules but I believe different countries have different banned substance.

That new product just won me over with just the name itself.

Comment

Hallo from Indonesia as well here

First time I know pheromone was from him in 2014, I already tried Snug, TM, Aq2, provoke, conquer and esteem
            Only Snug didn't work for me
            The scent is good especially TM which I know similar to sandalwood incense at chinatown

??????

Comment

Do they list ingredients for their mixes?

Comment

Yeah, they have list ingredient of their mixes but not detail and they're place it at the bottle too

Like TM at the bottle is based androstenone and copulin

Comment

I wish I could read those testimonials in English. Oh wait, everything besides the menu is in Indonesian.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X