yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

AD Re-Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD Re-Stock

AD did a big restock of P96, Meo, MX 353 and MX 297. They are also on a push to mention people selling p96 products don't have p96, even claiming they are frauds. Steve's pherobomb was specifically mentioned. Things are getting interesting.

The thing is that I haven't come across any vendors claiming they have products containing p96, has Steve ever said pbomb contains said molecules?

Comment

And another thing, they are selling meo est which is arguably the most health concerning molecule on the market but they won't sell A1?

Comment

No. Xist originally had it per my knowledge, but he revised it to named molecules.

Comment

• GHOST
          GHOST commented
          Editing a comment
          IBF had P96 but that was never an actual product, never seen him say xsist has p96 though.

Not for nothing, but do we even know what the frak p96 is? I haven't kept up to date on that one but if what you say is true, it sounds like they are trying to throw Steve under the bus?

Comment

More drama than a Shakespeare play... Unless Steve knows what P96 is, I doubt we will ever know. I don't see the reason why AD would be doing stuff like this, Steve has never bashed them and as far as I've read he left on good terms. Jealousy I assume...

Comment

It doesn't sound like they are bashing Steve at all to me.

Comment

Okay my bad I was under that impression... I'll have to head over to ptalk when time permits.

Comment

I got that impression because they mention people claiming p96 was on their product and then using an XS product as an example in the same post. Just my impression as well. Inf did have it, that was my point.

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I couldn't locate that. I'd love to see that so can you link me please?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention Kimba, although I have not been able to find anything in John's post where "Steve's pherobomb was specifically mentioned." Of course I could just have missed it as it appears it has been moved from one thread to form its own. Either way to me its completely a non sequitur. From what I read of that post I feel its more directed to those persons who unceremoniously sent off Androtics putatives to be reversed engineered.

I recall when that happened and I really wanted nothing to do with that whole process of which I publicly made my voice clear. However what was not mentioned or addressed are a few things that need clarification. Mid-December Ekscentra sent me a Private Message suggesting that Beta Dienol was in fact P96 and also found in XiSt.

Unable to answer until January 8th I was completely unaware of the topic already being discussed over at Androtics. My answer was directly to the point at hand and I have quoted it for you here.
                Hi there Ekscentra,

I can tell you with absolute certainty P96 is not even closely related to B-Dienol. Its actually an Alpha and its structure is a little complicated and different from most typical mones.

Sorry took so long. Bombarded with PM's
                I can understand how so many people are assuming Beta Dienol (many molecules with this same name) can be misconstrued as P96, just as EpiAlloPregnenolone was also mistakenly identified as P96 by others on numerous threads on Pherotruth. This all stems from certain people bandwagon hoping without doing their due diligence in researching and testing molecules. I already revealed very clearly what mine and Dancing Jokers research has determined what we believe EpiAlloPregnenolone is actually.

That came from dedicated researching molecules exactly how Michael and Jasmin had suggested. Come at them with a clean slate, completely disregard everything you read, test, test, test some more.

John Sebastian had posted about discontinuing many MX's and putatives and rolling blackouts on molecules so it was with a deep concern that Dancing Joker and I had that we decided to quietly start obtaining named molecules. Years of dedicated research later and quite a bit of debt we felt we had determined what many molecules were.

Can I say honestly and with accuracy I believe I know what P96 is? An absolute resounding yes! Does this make me a liar or to have procured P96 without "authorization"? Well of course not silly-billyand to further that I believe that's not even directed my way. If it is, who cares anyway? Our research as a community has already discounted that debate. We formulate a hypothesis and theories based on crowd-sourced research on pheromone molecules.

Now to directly answer the question whether what I believe the named molecule directly corresponding to Androtics P96 is in any XS blends? I will just say I do NOT list all my ingredients in all my mixes. We have a growing list of Research Molecules available for you to decide for yourself. I did not get into this passion of mine to hurt, discredit or demean or just do wrong to anyone. I love people, but more importantly I love me. Is what Dancing Joker and I believe to be P96 in the molecule lineup? Find out by testing and researching but the most important thing you can do is decide for yourself and have fun doing it.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

It was originally here http://www.pheromonetalk.com/pheromo...-me-66248.html Then John removed his posts and made the post that said I was in your product apart of: http://www.pheromonetalk.com/smashin...mer-66390.html That spurred the threads about p96 not being genuine when sold by other people. The thread split up quick. John stating it wasn't supposed to be in their and splintering off a thread wasn't weird, him making another thread accusing people of stealing 96 or obtaining it improperly does. And it appears I can't find all the threads now.

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                    It was originally here http://www.pheromonetalk.com/pheromo...-me-66248.html Then John removed his posts and made the post that said I was in your product apart of: http://www.pheromonetalk.com/smashin...mer-66390.html That spurred the threads about p96 not being genuine when sold by other people. The thread split up quick. John stating it wasn't supposed to be in their and splintering off a thread wasn't weird, him making another thread accusing people of stealing 96 or obtaining it improperly does. And it appears I can't find all the threads now.
                    Thank you Kimba, I had thought as much as many posts seem to disappear now a days. I still would like to think Androtics and I have a good relationship. When their server company went down a while ago I had sent Jasmin a text message asking if she needed a redirect with a page explaining the situation. Its who we are here at XS and how we do business. If more people were willing to help each other based on morals and ethics rather than the highest profit the world would be a better place.

With that said and not actually bearing personal witness to anything negative written against the XS brand I'll just chalk it up to marketing hype. There are only a handful of pheromone molecules readily available so to think nobody else in the world is going to decipher Androtics putatives is a rather naive stance. DJ and I have been researching for a very long time. We figured out a lot of those putatives, but certainly not all. I still don't know what P83, P75 or quite a few other popular ones are but our research continues.

I think the difference here, and most certainly why any negative marketing hype would be removed when cooler heads prevailed, is that XS has never looked to harm a business or anyone associated with it. The Golden Rule is intact: Do onto others, as you would have done onto yourself. I could have kept each putative molecule we figured out completely tight lipped and used it as an advantage. I could have released all the names. I was offered a lot of money to reveal our research to a very unethical and destructive person. I chose instead to crowd-source our research to a community of passionate pheromone users. Working together we can really expand this science beyond the scope anyone has ever experienced.

Either John Sebastian believes nobody except Androtics is intelligent enough to research these molecules and definitively come to an understanding of their named counterparts or this is just big-time hype from a corporation selling mones. If we dig a little deeper he is actually right on some level. XS is indeed not selling P96 or other putatives from Androtics lineup. The difference is XS uses named molecules in our blends that through determined research we have discovered to act and respond exactly like those putatives. We do not list all the ingredients of our blends.

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X