yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Treasureful Shrine and Captain by Pheromone Treasures, Job Interview!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasureful Shrine and Captain by Pheromone Treasures, Job Interview!

It was recommended to me to purchase Captain for job interviews, job hunting, etc., after trying Tease and having a somewhat negative reaction (exhausted as an example).

When I got Captain, they also sent me a sample of Treasureful Shrine, which, according to the site, looked to be a stronger candidate for professional interactions. I've tried to contact the owner with questions both by e-mail and phone, and get no reply, so not much help there.

PheromonesXS on the other hand, is great in customer service, so encouraging for noobs like me.

A difference between the two companies in terms of their products -- Captain's scent (or Treasureful Shrine) does not bother me at all. ALL the mones from XS smell to me, copulins or not. I am not sure if it is the alcohol scent or the scent of the pheromones themselves. It smells slightly pissy but also alcohol-y. I find by combining the two, I can ameliorate the strong smell of the XS stuff, but not sure Captain or Treasureful Shrine is good for me.

I'm not sure that I don't have a negative reaction to Captain and Treasureful Shrine. I've read that some cannot handle Captain or certain molecules, that they cause depression and/or tiredness and/or anxiety. Anyone know where I can read specifics about these? Also, I would have no way of knowing whether Captain or Treasureful Shrine contain these molecules, if the ingredients are not listed on their website. Like I said, the owner is non-responsive to communication. I did feel particularly sluggish and thick-headed when I tried them, but we've had ugly weather and I've had lyme disease in the past, and still sometimes suffer symptoms from Lyme.

OTOH I'm waiting for Celebrity from XS, and Connections has already proven itself.

I'm not sure what the differences are between Captain for her and Captain. I've used Captain for Her and experienced social anxiety but was fine with Treasureful Shine. I OD easily with enone but a good number of others don't have the same problem I do. Different people will react differently. If you check out Pherotruth, they have reviews on other vendors. There's only one way to find out if the sluggish feeling was from the pheros, continued testing!

Have you tried spraying a cologne over the pheros? You can also purchase them scented so you don't have to worry about covering up the smell yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      I'm not sure what the differences are between Captain for her and Captain. I've used Captain for Her and experienced social anxiety but was fine with Treasureful Shine. I OD easily with enone but a good number of others don't have the same problem I do. Different people will react differently. If you check out Pherotruth, they have reviews on other vendors. There's only one way to find out if the sluggish feeling was from the pheros, continued testing!

Have you tried spraying a cologne over the pheros? You can also purchase them scented so you don't have to worry about covering up the smell yourself.

That's good to know. Experimenting - will continue to do so, but have a job fair tomorrow so ....

By the way, I'm using Captain for Her also. I'm putting my own blend of essential oils on top of the pheromones, which is a gentle and lovely scent, but not so much with the XS pheromones!

Treasureful Shine performed as expected?

Comment

Originally posted by femme View Post

That's good to know. Experimenting - will continue to do so, but have a job fair tomorrow so ....

By the way, I'm using Captain for Her also. I'm putting my own blend of essential oils on top of the pheromones, which is a gentle and lovely scent, but not so much with the XS pheromones!

Treasureful Shine performed as expected?
        It did! It was a subtle boost. I wished Captain for Her worked for me. I've read accounts of it being great for work but it just made people very subservient and scared of me. It also made me uncomfortable around people.

Did you get Celebrity for women? It's one of my many favorites from XS

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Did you get Celebrity for women? It's one of my many favorites from XS

I actually was supposed to get it today but no luck, and the tracking system on USPS is down, no clue where it got hung up at. Was really hoping to try it out today, while on my way to a job fair, but no go. Is that a good one, do you think, for professional/interviewing? Or more casually social?

Comment

Originally posted by femme View Post

I actually was supposed to get it today but no luck, and the tracking system on USPS is down, no clue where it got hung up at. Was really hoping to try it out today, while on my way to a job fair, but no go. Is that a good one, do you think, for professional/interviewing? Or more casually social?
            Ive read accounts of other women saying it worked well for them in a professional setting. Personally, Id have to soften it. But it might work well for you! Itll differ from person to person. A woman from a different pheromone forum said people respected her and treated her as an expert at job. I wish those were the effects I got!

For me, it wouldn't work well as a social. I felt social anxiety and people also seemed uncomfortable around me, like i was a bossy person or something.

EDIT: whoops. I misread and didn't know you were referring to Celebrity. It's definitely not one you'd want to wear in a professional environment. It's better for social situations imo.
            Last edited by Isis; 08-16-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Did anyone try Aura of Amity from Pheromone Treasures? I'm thinking about getting one for me. And what this Treasurefull Shine? What is it's effects?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoPrincess View Post
                Did anyone try Aura of Amity from Pheromone Treasures? I'm thinking about getting one for me. And what this Treasurefull Shine? What is it's effects?
                On the website, I remember them saying something about confidence but I didn't get that at all. It put everyone around me (including me) in a better mood. I was more social and there was a sort of magnetism it lended me without being sexual

Comment

Isis

Comment

I got some samples of trasureful shine but got nothing from it. Tested it at work for a week but it seemed a dud
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

i owned Captain and have been using for professional work.. i didnt see any positive signs imo.. is it because ive been working too long in same company?
                      PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
                      LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
                      PT : Captain, THU
                      Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X