yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Moment of Silence for Alpha Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moment of Silence for Alpha Dream

No, Alpha Dream isn't dead, but they had me worried; they still do. They are currently updating their website, though, their number listed before was down. In any case...that isn't the concern.

The concern is over their switch in quality. I am sure we can nail at least two off the bat: Alfa and L2K. Technically, all their products have been disappointing as far as effectiveness and longevity, which is saddening seeing they had some heavy hitters for multiple situations; even Corpo was a God-send.

I understand the owners made a poor choice in a quality chemical used (as well as were going through some tough times in personal lives), but does anyone have any updated news on Alpha Dream? I for one am missing the days of old from them.

If Androtics can constantly screw over their customers and still survive I'm sure that Alpha Dream will be just fine. Hopefully they learned their lesson and won't cut corners buying cheap ass chemicals anymore.

Comment

Androtics on the latest purchase lost my business. No return emails or calls, so now my bank can have fun pressing a case against them now that I have my money back. Unless ownership changes for Androtics,I don't care if their products are for half price...poor business practice has no place for the consumer where other opportunities are available. RIP: IS, TUTH, and more...you will be missed.

Alpha Dream fell from grace, but we can only hope their new "image" will be built around respect for the customer. If they mess up this time around too then AD won't have much left to their name except the past. They say but a few days before business returns, so I hope to give them a call to see what customer service has to say about materials being used from their last batches that we all came to disown.

(I'm beginning to sound like "that" customer. Time to find my pacifier and bib.)

Comment

Alpha Dream was my first choice in this hobby. They marked my order as shipped but never got picked up by courier. I waited for my items for over a month while having no reply to my many emails whatsoever. Had to open a dispute with PayPal and got my money back. They didn't even take the time to answer to PayPal's dispute and had me waited the whole duration.

Comment

I never placed an order from AD but I had read a lot about their pheros and I was tempted to buy l2k but I gave up because all the comments about the formula was not like before
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

Their old website is down now with notification to come with their new updated website.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
              Their old website is down now with notification to come with their new updated website.
              It is up again... Shall I take one for the team and try out L2K (or AM or Corpo) before we all jump on board?

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

It is up again... Shall I take one for the team and try out L2K (or AM or Corpo) before we all jump on board?
                Ok so they have redesigned their website. I hope they do ship their products this time around. I actually have AM NOS bought from Aroma Fero but haven't really tested it.

Comment

Here in Europe there are some website that have some products from AD, I was tempted to buy l2k but i asked if they know what version was and didn't answered.
                  My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                  Xsr89
                  Barely legal spray (unscented)
                  Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                  Instant honesty

Comment

Ok so they have redesigned their website. I hope they do ship their products this time around. I actually have AM NOS bought from Aroma Fero but haven't really tested it.
                    The disconcerting thing is they didn't put a new way to contact them on their redesigned site...

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
                      Here in Europe there are some website that have some products from AD, I was tempted to buy l2k but i asked if they know what version was and didn't answered.
                      To me, version doesn't matter, but more that they switched up quality at one point. I'll give them a chance, but I prefer someone else buys to see if they ship and/or if a contact option is given to consumers.

Comment

The disconcerting thing is they didn't put a new way to contact them on their redesigned site...
                        Was looking for the same thing. They showed Amara's email before the update.

The new website has no listed ingrediants for each products this time around. No way to choose scents as well. And they still list their AM NOS link where it leads to a 404 error like the one before the update (should have been discontinued already). I can't even login to my account as my web browser flags it as not secure.

Comment

Order placed for L2K, Certo, and Corpo. I didn't want to risk the AM just yet. Chris got back to me yesterday, so I am going to give him the nod and see if he is back up to snuff on his customer service. I did some reading, and I believe his products are still lacking, but it shouldn't be as bad as it was when he switched suppliers the one time.

I do wish to note that, no, options are not currently available for L2K versions and cover scents. He may have a bit of work to do as far as touching up the website, so I put in requests on the order for: L2k v1, L&S cover scents, a sample of L2K v2, and to be updated via phone/email as far as questions and tracking numbers go. He has had at least a couple of days to get his affairs in order after relaunching his site, so I hope all goes well. I will keep you all updated in the process.

Side note: I usually go unscented for cover scents, but I hear siliicone-based mones don't go well with alcohol-based colognes(?). Regardless, I have had the L&S cover scent before and enjoyed it. I should probably open a topic regarding the potency of cover scents with mones vs unscented mones with colognes..

Comment

Any update? Are they still having communication and shipping problems?

Comment

Any update? Are they still having communication and shipping problems?
                              I would say so. I'll give them a week before I get upset though. No reply or change of status of order...yet.

Comment

I would like to add that another customer who ordered in January said it took them 3-4 weeks to send the product. No contact was kept, but he got his products. This makes Alpha Dreams pretty undesirable, and if they aren't on par with their old product then I am going to try to find another company with similar mixes. I can handle a wait, but a lack of contact of some form is not a way to keep happy customers.

EDIT: Payment was refunded. I have yet to hear why, but I will update if I find out.
                                Last edited by ObscuredFacade; 03-08-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I would like to add that another customer who ordered in January said it took them 3-4 weeks to send the product. No contact was kept, but he got his products. This makes Alpha Dreams pretty undesirable, and if they aren't on par with their old product then I am going to try to find another company with similar mixes. I can handle a wait, but a lack of contact of some form is not a way to keep happy customers.

EDIT: Payment was refunded. I have yet to hear why, but I will update if I find out.
                                  The only product I want from them is Glace. I heard that Apex's Dionysos is comparable to old LIIK from more testing by experienced testers.

Comment

The only product I want from them is Glace. I heard that Apex's Dionysos is comparable to old LIIK from more testing by experienced testers.
                                    I'll have to do some reading on that. Sex Magnet is often more talked about by them, soni overlooked Dionysos.

Comment

I'll have to do some reading on that. Sex Magnet is often more talked about by them, soni overlooked Dionysos.
                                      I have tried SM twice but nothing so far. They actually talked about Manimal variants more than SM. From what I've read, SM is just a good addition to combos and Manimal is better at sexual department.

Comment

A lot of people are being automatically refunded without word as to why. Seems as if A.D. is in the death throws.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X