yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Moment of Silence for Alpha Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their website is acting weird again but My Account tab can be used now. My old account got deleted however.

Comment

I have been refunded days ago, but here is an email I got minutes ago from Alpha Dream:

"Hi there. Your recent order on Alpha Dream Tech has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:"

If refunded without reason or contact means completed then, yes, my order is complete.

Comment

Their situation is unfortunate. I hold no animosity toward them. They were a key player in the field. No one can say what went wrong, except maybe them. If it was cutting corners and buying cheap chemicals then they can blaming no one but themselves. If they got screwed by a supplier then I can't help but feel for them. In the end we all lose. Let's hope they can make a comeback. I love an underdog.

Comment

HERE YE, HERE YE.

Let it be known, on this day, I received all three of my product, and I didn't pay a dime! I am not able to get in touch with Chris, so I am unsure if it was a mistake or not...

Comment

Bumping this thread.

My insane pheromone-obsessed self read raving reviews about Alfa Donna one too many times as well as Glace - I ordered both today. I wish I had found this thread earlier....over at pherotruth it seems people are getting their items and they're working fine though, so let's hope I'm just as lucky. I'll let you guys know how things go with customer service, shipping, and the products themselves. I'm shipping within the US so it hopefully won't take TOO long to ship out...

Also someone stop me!! I'm addicted to buying and testing pheromones, lmao. My collection is big enough at this point that I have to keep them well hidden or people who find it will think I am absolutely nuts.
            I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you order any in fragrance? And if so, which did you pick? I've been eying Achar in Strawberry Diamonds and maybe Charm in Vanilla...

• somechick99
              somechick99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, I got the strawberry diamonds for Alfa Donna but no scent for Glace. Still havent received my package though - funny because XS shipped something after them and it still came first

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think anyone beats XS in shipping, lol. I do remember just sitting back and waiting for AD, no tracking, just notice of shipping if I recall correctly.

Update: I received my tracking number today with an email confirmation that my order was shipped. Only took a day and a half or so

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

I have always had a great experience with them over the years but have not ordered new product in a few months due to still having to use some of the older bottles I have. I usually use their Alfa Donna and have always had great reactions with it. At present I really am focused on my (ever growing) XS stack as it's so much fun to mix and match and play alchemist and also knowing the quality of the products is wonderful

Comment

somechick99 Any updates on your purchase? I'm running out of Glace but I wonder if I will get what I order?
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                  somechick99 Any updates on your purchase? I'm running out of Glace but I wonder if I will get what I order?
                  It shipped the 21st but I have not received it yet. I am hoping it arrives tomorrow!

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                    ​

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                      Also someone stop me!! I'm addicted to buying and testing pheromones, lmao.
                      Nah, you need to stay in the trenches with the rest of us pheroholics.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Still hasn't arrived yet - USPS also hasn't updated the location in several days. I may impatiently call them later today lol.

I'm sure the Alpha Dreams products will arrive safely at some point, but I must say the more I dip my toes into buying from other vendors, the more I end up back at XS lol.

Comment

somechick99 Truly! I have tried other vendors products. I have even liked a lot them quite a bit. XS is the whole package though - amazing people, customer service, lightning shipping and let's not forget the COPIOUS amounts of stellar products and a great forum family
                          I occasionally wander off and try something, tbh, imo, everything really IS here. I love LP for their yummy smellies, but their pheros are collecting dust since delving more deeply into XS
                          I admit, I want AD in order to try a couple of new fragrances (because I'm a scent whore...) But I haven't ordered yet because I'm still trying to figure out if I'll use them enough to justify the purchase hahaha! Ya know, because I have sooooooo much from XS already ??????? Good thing pheromones are good for years and years. I think I have more than a lifetime supply...
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ok I have an update - I called usps and they finally updated the status. My package is due to arrive Thursday - and of course I leave town for the weekend tomorrow, lol. But luckily I have someone getting my mail who will make sure it's safely set aside for when I get back Monday. I admit I'm pretty excited to try the blends!

Comment

Ok I got back into town today and the first thing I did was open my Alpha Dream package, lol. I got full bottles of Glace (unscented) and Alfa Donna (Strawberry Diamonds). I know NuTrix was curious about the strawberry diamonds scent - I do like it, though it is not as sweet smelling as I imagined from the name. The scent could probably be worn on either gender. I do find it pleasant though and also strangely familiar smelling...which makes me wonder who else has pherobombed me in the past that I wasn't even aware of lol. I have certainly smelled it somewhere else on more than one occasion.

They included a generous amount of samples and they were fairly large sized samples at that. The samples included another little tube of Alfa Donna, two samples of Achar and one sample of Charme. I'm pretty excited to try them out!

Comment

somechick99 Thanks for the update! Do you suppose SD could be easily layered with another fragrance?
                                I'm so tempted by the Queens Rain scent, but sometimes fruit = sour on me, or worse, plasticy and sharp.
                                Whomp. Maybe I should stick to unscented...
                                But hey! That's cool you got so many samples!
                                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                  I'm so tempted by the Queens Rain scent, but sometimes fruit = sour on me, or worse, plasticy and sharp.
                                  Hey NuTrix,
                                  perhaps this could be interesting for you: https://suppliesforcandles.co.uk/
                                  I get my concentrated fragrance oils for scenting my blends there. I have very good experience with them and wrote a little report on Pherotruth about it.
                                  You will find the report here if you are interested.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Thank you! will check out both...

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                  somechick99 Thanks for the update! Do you suppose SD could be easily layered with another fragrance?
                                  Whomp. Maybe I should stick to unscented...
                                  But hey! That's cool you got so many samples!
                                  I think as long as the fragrance is either sweet or floral, it would go great with SD. I will say again that I very much like the scent - I just wish it was a tad more feminine. However with another perfume on top of it I think it will be perfect.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X