yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Closing Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched a dog eat its own shit today. I imagine that was probably a more pleasurable experience than dealing with androtics...

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi I have bought Hunted a few months ago and have had success with it

It hits really fast and hard, longevity is on the short side

But it works

As for how it comopare to PSX products? I'm not sure, I have yet to try an equivalent hard hitting product from PSX yet
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
        Prettyrickyboi commented
        Editing a comment
        I've tried Hunted, I noticed the same.
        However, maybe PXS's diffusion tech could fix that.
        None the less it wouldn't be worth the cost.

• Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
      I watched a dog eat its own shit today. I imagine that was probably a more pleasurable experience than dealing with androtics...
      The dog didnt have to pay for it so I think you're right
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

• Hey Pingu if you want something that hits fast and hard I'd recommend Wolf or Aqua Vitae from LAL.

But I dont know if that's always the most ideal approach.

Like for AV, I've had hits where girls would act SUPER SEXUAL for like the first 20 seconds, and then EXPONENTIALLY lose interest within 2 minutes.
        ?
        And unless you can close a 30-second slam, it's almost pointless sometimes.

Personally, I like the long game a lot better. Build a lot of shared experiences with them and get them in multiple clouds for short & frequent dates to build emotional investment over time.

My approach is more lock & load than hump & dump.

To each their own though!
        Pheromone Toolbox:

PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Celebrity, Limitless, Thinker, Connections, Odyssey, APi
        Androtics: Ammo, Shine v2
        LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Overdose, Voodoo, Wolf, Hypnotica
        HAX: Holy Grail, LadyKiller, 9+O, Wingman Black, C4
        True Pheromones: True Love, True Opener
        Alpha Dream: Glace
        APEX: Core, M3x, Titan, Imprint, Orbital

Comment

• Originally posted by Ubermensch View Post
          Hey Pingu if you want something that hits fast and hard I'd recommend Wolf or Aqua Vitae from LAL.

But I dont know if that's always the most ideal approach.

Like for AV, I've had hits where girls would act SUPER SEXUAL for like the first 20 seconds, and then EXPONENTIALLY lose interest within 2 minutes.
          ?
          And unless you can close a 30-second slam, it's almost pointless sometimes.

Personally, I like the long game a lot better. Build a lot of shared experiences with them and get them in multiple clouds for short & frequent dates to build emotional investment over time.

My approach is more lock & load than hump & dump.

To each their own though!
          Live me some AV for some hump and dump
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Anyone try TUTH "doubletake" edition?

"The Doubletake Edition of Heat incorporates technology similar to Hunter Pheromone Cologne, which in turn was based on technology we developed for government applications.

The new additives in the Doubletake Edition makes your targets more susceptible to the Turn Up The Heat effect, modifying their reactions to be more open and positive. Many people will literally give you a "double take". Some will give the pheromones in Turn Up The Heat an extra chance to work it's magic -- even if you're not traditionally "their type"."

...whatever that means.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
              I watched a dog eat its own shit today. I imagine that was probably a more pleasurable experience than dealing with androtics...
              Yeah, that became obvious.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I don't doubt that TUTH double take will be a good product.
                However in my opinion the price and the integrity of the company itself wont allow me to try it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nephil View Post
                  Anyone try TUTH "doubletake" edition?

"The Doubletake Edition of Heat incorporates technology similar to Hunter Pheromone Cologne, which in turn was based on technology we developed for government applications.

The new additives in the Doubletake Edition makes your targets more susceptible to the Turn Up The Heat effect, modifying their reactions to be more open and positive. Many people will literally give you a "double take". Some will give the pheromones in Turn Up The Heat an extra chance to work it's magic -- even if you're not traditionally "their type"."

...whatever that means.
                  Comedy at its finest
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by pingu View Post
                    Prettyrickyboi I have bought Hunted a few months ago and have had success with it

It hits really fast and hard, longevity is on the short side

But it works

As for how it comopare to PSX products? I'm not sure, I have yet to try an equivalent hard hitting product from PSX yet

Can you give us a better description of your expedience with Hunted?

Comment

• I really miss how things were TBH over on PTalk, but you know it has caused me to go else where and really open my eyes to pheromones and a whole other community like here and it has been 1 hell of an amazing experience. I realized really quick that I was not alone! What drives me are all of you to keep testing, be myself, and just enjoy the ride!

Androtics probably has some good products and I can`t knock thme because I have not tried anything since they reopened. Really the only reason is like some others mentioned is, I just don`t know what I will get and for the money they ask I just can`t chance it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

Can you give us a better description of your expedience with Hunted?
                      I have only worn it a few times before spilling the entire bottle

It's not worth getting at it's price point, even if you're financially adept

That's really the best thing I could say about it from my experience

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I've put up a few products I have for sale on this websites Trading Post.
                        We still have a trading post forum ? I can't seem to find it
                        Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

• Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
                        I really miss how things were TBH over on PTalk, but you know it has caused me to go else where and really open my eyes to pheromones and a whole other community like here and it has been 1 hell of an amazing experience. I realized really quick that I was not alone! What drives me are all of you to keep testing, be myself, and just enjoy the ride!
                        So nice of you to say so, and of course we continue testing, for many of us here on Discoverxs this is actually half of the fun with pheromones.

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
                        Androtics probably has some good products and I can`t knock thme because I have not tried anything since they reopened. Really the only reason is like some others mentioned is, I just don`t know what I will get and for the money they ask I just can`t chance it.
                        I understand perfectly.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post

We still have a trading post forum ? I can't seem to find it
                          There's a thread in the Off Topic subforum.

Comment

• Sunny
                            Sunny commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you!

• This entire thread is a horror story in how to not do business.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• Wow, some serious negative vibes in here! Let's give credit where it's due: Androtics used to be great. It wasn't by the end, and what they became won't be missed, but it was a gateway for many of us into the world of mones and a real sadness to see them slide from a good place to where they ended. Ah well. I'll miss their Akuto scent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Euan View Post
                              Wow, some serious negative vibes in here! Let's give credit where it's due: Androtics used to be great. It wasn't by the end, and what they became won't be missed, but it was a gateway for many of us into the world of mones and a real sadness to see them slide from a good place to where they ended. Ah well. I'll miss their Akuto scent.
                              I think its important for me to say that as the originator of this post, I agree. I've made this point previously and I still feel the same way.
                              We all want the culture of pheromones to be a good culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by pingu View Post
                                Androtics.com has just gotten Turn Up The Heat (TUTH) on the website

30USD for a 5ml Bottle

I remember getting a 30ml Bottle for $40 5 years ago...

However, TUTH does work, I still have half a bottle, and whenever I put a spray on, my girlfriend does most of the work in bed
                                What is the equivalent of a XS product to turn up the heat? is it Androstanone or Androstenone?

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I believe its high enone. I would probably say Evolve or SOB as a guess.

• Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

What is the equivalent of a XS product to turn up the heat? is it Androstanone or Androstenone?
                                TUTH is (was?) mostly enone with some buffers. As far as equivalents go, SOB goes down the same road Instant Jerk did, and I'd say Evolve lines up more akin to Ammo as an at-the-club mix compared to TUTH's in-the-bedroom. When my old TUTH stash runs out I'd probably go Evolve with a spray of straight enone on top, personally.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I thought this too. and I compared those products similarly but..they are much different. I'd say that's like comparing Instant Shine to Bliss, they are different for sure.

• Euan
                                  Euan commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Fair point, Ricky. There's a big difference for sure - more mones in the XS lines for a start! I actually thought about this some more and I'd say Domination is the closest XS match to TUTH.

• Prettyrickyboi
                                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I have never tried Domination. I will try it for sure though.

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X