yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Closing Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
    They will fail soon. People won't pay that much when there are much better and affordable options. They are so stupid to charge $100 for 5ml of p96
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• They have to realise there doomed
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• I don't think anyone can beat SteveO's prices. Their loyal customers don't even get deep discounts like us.

Comment

• Androtics has a long rap sheet of pissing off their suppliers and passing off molecule shortages on a slow economy, chemists dying off, etc. It's a shame since they had some really amazing products over the years but they dug their own grave and now they can't climb out of it. The rest of the vendors out there (PSX, LAL, Apex, TP, etc) know full well that to remain in business you need to keep your clients and your suppliers happy. Without either of them, you'll lose.

Comment

• If you look on the evolve sales page you see a comparison
            Pheromone XS

Comment

• 2000GT
              2000GT commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not sure I understand your point for mentioning this. Doesn't seem relevant to the discussion.

• my bad i thought it was the other thread talking about tuth and how much stronger evolve is. but i guess its relevant for this thread also to show how much better psx is that whatever the hell androtics is trying to pull
            Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by pingu View Post

That is unbelievable

What was in your order? Have you followed up on them? Is there an ETA?
              I had some of there putatives like P74, P77, and P96 and DHEA. I really miss them I do admit and could care less really about my loss as I had a lot of points I used so I was not out any money except the $6 in shipping. Who I feel bad for are the ones that spent there own money on a lot of hopes, dreams, and promises to be scammed and taken for a ride. That is what makes me more upset than anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by justintime469 View Post

I had some of there putatives like P74, P77, and P96 and DHEA. I really miss them I do admit and could care less really about my loss as I had a lot of points I used so I was not out any money except the $6 in shipping. Who I feel bad for are the ones that spent there own money on a lot of hopes, dreams, and promises to be scammed and taken for a ride. That is what makes me more upset than anything.
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• There was A LOT more intro posts from what I remember, from their forum in 2014

But that's probably because you would've gotten a $25 coupon when you post an intro thread in a new account
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• Yes, the Androtics community was I feel the largest. It's where I started out at 19..I'm 28 now.
                    Even SteveO worked with them on the forums..kind of like an executive moderator.
                    Heck I remember almost getting banned by SteveO for a complaint I had on their forum about delivery when I was new there and a teenager lol.
                    You cant even mention other companies names on that forum, and if you sent another companies name in a pm you had to type it like this: p..hero..mone.x..s or else it wouldn't send and be filtered.
                    Just like Justintime469, we really tried helping when we saw things falling apart. But there is a point of no return eventually. Shady is Shady..

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Yes, the Androtics community was I feel the largest. It's where I started out at 19..I'm 28 now.
                      Even SteveO worked with them on the forums..kind of like an executive moderator.
                      Heck I remember almost getting banned by SteveO for a complaint I had on their forum about delivery when I was new there and a teenager lol.
                      You cant even mention other companies names on that forum, and if you sent another companies name in a pm you had to type it like this: p..hero..mone.x..s or else it wouldn't send and be filtered.
                      Just like Justintime469, we really tried helping when we saw things falling apart. But there is a point of no return eventually. Shady is Shady..
                      and i cant beleve a joke of a company is still in business
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                        Prettyrickyboi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nah, they had some solid products. They just did not conduct business well.

• They did bit now there mixes are being reported as duds and they prices are laughable. They sell most of the products out of old sample tubes. And they even have one of those websites that "announce" everytime a product is sold lol
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
                        They did bit now there mixes are being reported as duds and they prices are laughable. They sell most of the products out of old sample tubes. And they even have one of those websites that "announce" everytime a product is sold lol
                        lol. I know. I have tried "Hunted" though, and I was impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

lol. I know. I have tried "Hunted" though, and I was impressed.
                          I know but those prices man those prices ????
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                            Prettyrickyboi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yep,exactly why I got hunted for free lol

• Did it come in one of those tiny sample bottles with a crappy sticker on the side?
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                            Prettyrickyboi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, I think that the only size. But a friend sent I to me.
                            And I think it was either printed on the bottle or an transparent sticker with black and white artwork

• I saw pingus pics of the recent androtics mercy and they looked terrible
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Well, it's deffo gone to hell over there. Their once saying of "We'll never get rid of our forums, you'll always be able to access your journals, etc, etc...." was just pure bullsh*t, as they have been replaced by a clothing website (draped-upDOTcom), lol!! The Conjurator's journal and justintime469's journal were the two things I probably looked at more, than writing and reporting in my own; and I started out there in October 2010 when pricing was ridiculously low, deals came in every week; and the number of freebies that came bundled in your package without any knowledge that it was coming was just plain crazy!! There were orders at times that I received far more than what I had ordered - how did they make money?!! I was clever and downloaded my journal last March, before everything went to hell, not because it contained reports and experiences on AD products, but all the findings on other products (Both mone and non-mone products); and it became more of a personal diary to me of my life, kinda had a feeling it would vanish; and it did!!

That said, in the past week, someone called 'Olivia' has been sending me the 'early adopters' email that we were all told 200 of us 'regular reporters' would get, as we were being transferred to the 'new' labs site to continue our support on the research on the new products! I think we all know by now, that that never happened, lol, especially with the loss of their forums. I do know for one, you could never ask any questions, especially about deliveries on the forums. You'd be murdered from a great height by the staff if you did (Even be temporary banned from posting in the store); and to look out for the newer members asking, we, the other members would attempt to advise to ask via that zen helpdesk email, which would take forever to get a response. Apparently time zones were the blame!!

So, this was the first email.......

Wednesday 23/01/2019

Hi ***,

I'm about to make a thousands of people very wayyyy better than gum :-) Your favorite version of Ammo

EARLY*****
                            Yeah, I clicked the link and saw a discount on their main website. Thing is, I went to their website from work directly; and ALSO, got the discount without using the email link, hmmm!!

Email #2 dropped in my inbox during the early hours of this morning. Strange thing, this weeks discount code just so happens to be the same as last weeks!! You guessed it too, you don't actually need to click on the link provided to get the discount, it's there when you arrive!!

Can I get a 30 mL bottle of Ammo for under $100?

This linked to a page about candy wrappers, which was an affiliate link via the email. This is the actual webpage with no affiliate link attached.......
                            candywrapperarchiveDOTcom/candy-collector/candy-prices-over-the-years/
                            If you missed the first Q&A session, find it here:

URL REMOVED TO AMMO PAGE QUESTIONS URL REMOVED TO AMMO PAGE

Your Early Adopter pricing is embedded in that link. Otherwise you can enter this at checkout: EARLY*****
                            So, it's taken them since September 2017 to send me this 'early adopters' email, lol, better late than never I guess. Only thing I'd likely get on there is the TUTH, and even then, that's for my neroli scent fix, that I so dearly miss from the endless use if iShine over 10 years. If Evolve came in Neroli, there'd be limited stocks, lol, I've been trialling that one over the past few months.

Who else has had these adopter emails?

Justintime469, I can't believe you're still waiting, omg!! You and I both ordered and began waiting at the same time, but they sent me my order in march 2018; and even that didn't contain what I ordered! They sent me several PM's to pick for what they did have in stock, still didn't get what I picked, lol!! I've got an endless supply of TOGO's of ammo summer, a smidge of A314 1.32A Akuto and 3 quarters full bottle of iShine oil (Which doesn't give me anywhere near the same effect as the spray version used to; and probably why I've hardly touched it!), which they shipped to me as a "Sorry for the 6 month delay!!"

I guess, what started out as a good company, really has killed itself off. It would seem that if you comment on their chat box on their website or reply to any email, what you say is gonna turn up on the website or feature in the next email! Labs product range is tiny and limited to what it used to be, more aimed towards oils than sprays - I prefer sprays myself, one of the many reasons I'm here trying out the huge range of fabulous products.

NH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Night_Hawk View Post
                            The Conjurator's journal and justintime469's journal were the two things I probably looked at more, than writing and reporting in my own
                            Thanks for that tribute Night Hawk, I wasn't expecting that and I appreciate it. My journal was in all-time top-10 (or at least top-15) most viewed over there. And no, I did not get an invite from the top-secret squad. They once said they would give priority to the US-base before foreigners like me, however, at least during initial phases. Journal went to hell. I had everything copied to a Word document luckily. My 500+$ gift certifs also went to hell btw, so I ain't shelling out a single dollar for now.
                            Last edited by Conjurator; 02-01-2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• I bit the bullet and ordered ammo and shine about a week or two. Ammo isn't the same but is still decent, and shine is a TOTAL DUD! I'm staring as far away from Androtics as I can. RUN DONT WALK!
                              Pheromone Toolbox:

PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Celebrity, Limitless, Thinker, Connections, Odyssey, APi
                              Androtics: Ammo, Shine v2
                              LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Overdose, Voodoo, Wolf, Hypnotica
                              HAX: Holy Grail, LadyKiller, 9+O, Wingman Black, C4
                              True Pheromones: True Love, True Opener
                              Alpha Dream: Glace
                              APEX: Core, M3x, Titan, Imprint, Orbital

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi I have not tried Hunted, but I've lost a lot of faith in Androtics over the years so I'm skeptical to try any new product lines. Especially since they've completely ruined old brands like Alpha 314 and Shine.
                              Pheromone Toolbox:

PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Celebrity, Limitless, Thinker, Connections, Odyssey, APi
                              Androtics: Ammo, Shine v2
                              LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Overdose, Voodoo, Wolf, Hypnotica
                              HAX: Holy Grail, LadyKiller, 9+O, Wingman Black, C4
                              True Pheromones: True Love, True Opener
                              Alpha Dream: Glace
                              APEX: Core, M3x, Titan, Imprint, Orbital

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X