yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Closing Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was a AD user for years half my extra college experiences were fueled by pheromone hilarity. But with the price increases and just some of the lack of pheromones geared towards women I jumped off the train. I was thankful for the women's journals there but after the price increase only ever bought something if I received my bday gift certificate. I saw that the site was rebranded and again lacking pheromones geared towards women I will miss IS A and Mx135 those were keepers.
    Phero Stash:
    Babe, Celebrity, Connections, Comply, Goddess(XS 201), PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Tease, Temptress, XS189, EST, Thinker, Madam, and XIST.

Sample: Desire Me XS and Vibes

Comment

• Originally posted by ail221 View Post
      I was a AD user for years half my extra college experiences were fueled by pheromone hilarity. But with the price increases and just some of the lack of pheromones geared towards women I jumped off the train. I was thankful for the women's journals there but after the price increase only ever bought something if I received my bday gift certificate. I saw that the site was rebranded and again lacking pheromones geared towards women I will miss IS A and Mx135 those were keepers.
      That was exactly my experience. For such small bottles I waited till my birthday. And I was an IS a and mx135 gal too. But pheromonexs more than made up for those tiny weeny overpriced bottles. I'm so thankful I made the switch.

Comment

• Well, I am sorry guys, but don't you know how is it possible to become a member on androtics right now?! I really need to order something from them actually, and I need that thing as soon as possible. Back when they announced that they would be closing down, I was like, ok then, goodbye and see you soon, as I am not going to to miss you. Aaaaand here we are, I really need them right now. By the way guys, don't you know how to set up shopify store? If I would be able to do that, I would not need androtics anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciaran View Post
          Well, I am sorry guys, but don't you know how is it possible to become a member on androtics right now?! I really need to order something from them actually, and I need that thing as soon as possible. Back when they announced that they would be closing down, I was like, ok then, goodbye and see you soon, as I am not going to to miss you. Aaaaand here we are, I really need them right now. By the way guys, don't you know how to set up shopify store? If I would be able to do that, I would not need androtics anymore.
          Are you talking about the old androtics or the new androtics site?

The new one looks to me like it's still up and running.

Comment

• New site, same old crap. Very limited collection of mones, inflated prices, and who knows if they will mail the item or send damaged products. Total lack of trust for me.
            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X