yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Direct Product Breakdowns in Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Yes, you are right. They have some issues right now from moving to a new facility.
    Most of their product was damaged and had to be remade.
    But from what ive seem the other molecules and putatives are all out of stock and will be that way for a long time.
    Might be good to secure your order for some as I haven't found ANY other supplier that provides an alternative.
    Imagine how I feel after I spilt half the bottle of tac on myself lol
    Just read a post over at Pherotalk and it seems Androtics is shutting down temporarily but who knows if it is not for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Just read a post over at Pherotalk and it seems Androtics is shutting down temporarily but who knows if it is not for good.
      Really? Do you have a link to this topic?

Comment

Nevermind, I just read it from Androtics own forum,wow.
        They will be shutting down 'temporarily' and reopening as Androtics Lab, Limited to a few testers.

Comment

The phero world is much akin to that of theoretical physics. For decades physicists have been chasing a Unified Field Theory. However, there are too many wrinkles to ever iron it out. Everyone has a theory and they could all, indeed, be correct but uniting them all into a single theory that explains everything is elusive at best. The same is true in the field of pheromones.

Comment

Nevermind, I just read it from Androtics own forum,wow.
            They will be shutting down 'temporarily' and reopening as Androtics Lab, Limited to a few testers.
            I heard that they were gonna make it members only. Membership fees are just another way to scam customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I heard that they were gonna make it members only. Membership fees are just another way to scam customers.
              Well regular posters like myself will automatically be included. Per Brians pm to me today.-----

Brian: "The summary is that we will extend some sort of "Early Adopter" discount for high contributors like yourself in our next store. Direct isn't going away. It's just changing to something vastly easier to manage.

I'll post the update soon."

------

Comment

Well regular posters like myself will automatically be included. Per Brians pm to me today.-----

Brian: "The summary is that we will extend some sort of "Early Adopter" discount for high contributors like yourself in our next store. Direct isn't going away. It's just changing to something vastly easier to manage.

I'll post the update soon."

------
                I know you're a fan but I don't trust them any further than I can spit. There seems to be some suspicion of a price hike. They will probably sell to people like you at existing prices but the rest of us will get screwed.

Comment

Comment

Oils may be a possibility but you can forget about 30 ml I've tried. They typically by putatives in small quantities because of the expense.

Comment

Comment

I think in some cases the compounds aren't readily available. Vendors may have to custom order some of them. In certain cases it requires one compound to produce another. The yield on the origin compound may only be 10%. That's a lot of overhead for the chemical company manufacturing it. The greater their investment in making the compound, the higher price for the finished product. It's also quite possible that manufacturers require a minimum order. So let's say a vendor only needs 20 grams of the compound to produce their product but the manufacturer requires a minimum of 100 grams. The investment on the part of the vendor just increased five fold. I know that one of the pheromones that SteveO uses cost something like $2500/gram. That's pretty steep. Some compounds could cost even more.

Comment

Whoa. $2,500/gram that is like per ml. I can see now why some companies have to change their formulas when they are already good most of the time. Stocking on good ones are not such a bad idea now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                            Whoa. $2,500/gram that is like per ml. I can see now why some companies have to change their formulas when they are already good most of the time. Stocking on good ones are not such a bad idea now.
                            Heck, quite honestly something works as good as I've heard the Rev 23 A314 , this should be made available at whatever expensive cost it cost. Alternatives should be made available too. A company like AD should have just put notice on the product to that simply the raw ingredients have increased in cost exponentially. People who really really wanted it and knew it worked would pay whatever for it. ...just my thoughts on the expense taking away certain products.

Comment

Heck, quite honestly something works as good as I've heard the Rev 23 A314 , this should be made available at whatever expensive cost it cost. Alternatives should be made available too. A company like AD should have just put notice on the product to that simply the raw ingredients have increased in cost exponentially. People who really really wanted it and knew it worked would pay whatever for it. ...just my thoughts on the expense taking away certain products.
                              Maybe it's just not really about ingredients price. Something like Alpha Dream's first enone supplier stopped making them because it made their lab environment dirty or something so I've read. Perhaps in AD's case, the key ingredients are hazardous to health so they have to change them?

But yeah if something works so good, I'd pay for it as well.

Comment

Wow, seems like AD's formula cheat sheet. Really complete list of mones!
                                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                APEX: Manimal 2
                                * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X