yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Should I SOB after NPA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I SOB after NPA?

Oi phero friends,
    My Lacroy NPA will be running out soon, and I am thinking- What if I get SOB , instead of buying another NPA bottle?
    I found NPA is good for close contests(when combined with Desire Me oil), and SOB oil might do the same or better.
    My idea is that, by getting SOB oil I will get much higher concentrated molecules, that I can regulate by using dabs, or half drop. (Answer to the future question- when you turn the bottle upside down, wipe the euro nozzle with finger before the drop falls off, while turning the bottle straight again at the same time. This will give half drop ).
    I know SOB does not contain A1, but I might try combining it with GOA or Cohesion separately.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

Has LaCroy ever confirmed that NPA contains A1? I know it was speculated at one time. Sorry I'm not up on the latest. I haven't used NPA in over a decade.

IF you've been using NPA + DM then I would think that SOB would be a rough equivalent. Why are you no longer considering NPA? Have you gotten good results from it?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Has LaCroy ever confirmed that NPA contains A1? I know it was speculated at one time. Sorry I'm not up on the latest. I haven't used NPA in over a decade.

IF you've been using NPA + DM then I would think that SOB would be a rough equivalent. Why are you no longer considering NPA? Have you gotten good results from it?
      Hi Scottie, they say on Love Scents that it has got A1. And they say theirs is exactly the same as Lacroy.
      Yes I have gotten good results from Lacroy NPA, and much better after adding 5% diffusion technology in it. 5 to 6 drops NPA + 1 DM. But then I got this wild idea to try SOB with Cohesion. Because of its higher potency, I will need less drops and some different results.

Comment

Wow 5-6 drops of NPA is a lot. They must have diluted it because for me that would be OD territory. But like I said I haven't used it in over a decade.

Comment

Falvinski

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
            Yes, thats what I was looking for. To be able to use 1 drop. May be I will ask and try sample first, in my next order.

Comment

Wow 5-6 drops of NPA is a lot. They must have diluted it because for me that would be OD territory. But like I said I haven't used it in over a decade.
              The 15ml bottle contains 7.5mg. Dont know if it is extra diluted, but I bought it original from Lacroy.
              The reason may be because I am using it just for one on one positive situation, and not in public.

Comment

So 25 mcg/drop x 6 drops = 150 mcg. That's a shit ton of Enone! That's enough to scare the bejesus out of anyone. One on one or not. What kind of results have you been getting? Falvinski

Comment

So 25 mcg/drop x 6 drops = 150 mcg. That's a shit ton of Enone! That's enough to scare the bejesus out of anyone. One on one or not. What kind of results have you been getting? Falvinski

You are right, but may be the Diffusion technology is doing the control job? ok, still I will try 2 drops, and check.
                  The results are, swallow flirting, and ...... blush, but not much action from other side. just me...

Comment

Two drops sounds reasonable. I doubt NPA has diffusion tech. That's exclusive to XS.
                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 12-22-2017, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X