yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist, M3X and A314?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist, M3X and A314?

I'm not sure of what's in Xist, M3X (Apex), and A314 (AD) so I'm not sure if I can/should mix them.

Anyone know of any good mixes (for someone over 40) with those?

Oh, and I also have Nude Alpha if that can help/enhance any mixes.

Thanks!
    Currently hate:
    XS: XiSt, Evolve
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    AD: A314 (Stealth), TUTH, Ammo, P75 (FF23), P96 (FF22), P131 (Stealth)
    Covers: Jovan Musk, Tribute Molecule 01, Azzaro Chrome, Joop!, 1 Million, Quorum

Have you tried them solo first? That will give you a good idea of each one does and help you come to your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Have you tried them solo first? That will give you a good idea of each one does and help you come to your own conclusions.
      Yes. Being honest, I didn't notice much (if anything) with Xist. I do feel some self-effects with A314. I do seem to get more kino with M3X.

I just don't want to mix them willy nilly and end up ghosting/worse at work.
      Currently hate:
      XS: XiSt, Evolve
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      AD: A314 (Stealth), TUTH, Ammo, P75 (FF23), P96 (FF22), P131 (Stealth)
      Covers: Jovan Musk, Tribute Molecule 01, Azzaro Chrome, Joop!, 1 Million, Quorum

Comment

In my opinion, XIST is a safe product to use, it can be subtle...but it works..
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Xist is my favorite Mone by far. I have m3x in fury sent it smells amazing. If you are naturally social it will work
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X