yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Putting togehter my own mix with very little idea what I am doing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting togehter my own mix with very little idea what I am doing

Okay as some of you may know I placed a really big order but I selected the wrong delivery option and it looks like it wont be bere in time so I placed another order for just a bottle of xist on fast delivery which should make it to me before I go away.

I have some ammo and some instant shine.

My plan was to use evolve and xist in combo but I dont think this is going to be an option with me mixing up my delivery options.

From what I can tell evolve and ammo are similar so I should be able to mix xist and ammo no problem and perhaps get a similar effect? I can also spray some instant shine around at the same time (so using xist, ammo and IS at the same time) and this should be a pretty useful mix without me doing anything I shouldnt be?

Just looking for a second and maybe 3rd opinion on my plan b?

Thanks

What is your goal?

Comment

Good question, should have included that.
      Im trying to get someone Ive know for a long time to see me in a different light

Comment

Ok so if I'm understanding this right, you want to substitute Ammo for Evolve because you won't get your Evolve in time. Yes? That should be fine. I wouldn't recommend more than two sprays of Ammo and no more 2-3 sprays of Shine. I think 2-3 sprays of XiSt should be just fine too.

Comment

Thanks - its ammo double strenght so I will try 2 ishine 2 xist and 1 ammo and maybe I try a second ammo later

Comment

Double strength? Then yes only 1 should do the trick.

Comment

Hello, did you try the combo yet?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X