yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is the 'Stale mones' theory legit? or people are playing NASA nasa..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the 'Stale mones' theory legit? or people are playing NASA nasa..?

So,
    Its like when NASA told us that there is no air on Mars, its near to vaccume, and we believed. Then when we saw heavy storms on Mars in the videos, we questioned them. "If you say there is no air on Mars, then where did the storms come from? Then their reply was- The winds are electrically generated due to solar energy. Or solar winds.

Is it really believable? Are we fools? or not..

Ok no more NASA, just asking, is the 'stale' mone theory legit? or instant protective escapes created by the manufacturers when someone rants- "today I tried the mones and they didn't do anything"...?
    Last edited by Falvinski; 05-17-2017, 10:54 AM.

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
    So,
    Its like when NASA told us that there is no air on Mars, its near to vaccume, and we believed. Then when we saw heavy storms on Mars in the videos, we questioned them. Then their reasoning was- The winds are electrically generated due to solar energy. Or solar winds. Is it really believable? Are we fools? or not..

Ok no more NASA, just asking, is the 'stale' mone theory legit? or instant protective escapes created by the manufacturers when someone rants- "today I tried the mones and they didn't do anything"...?
    Ugh where is this thread going. The first part alone confused the shit out of me.

The shelf life of all pheromone is about 3 years. Are you asking since you did not seem to or think you got any results that the mones might be stale?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Ugh where is this thread going. The first part alone confused the shit out of me.

The shelf life of all pheromone is about 3 years. Are you asking since you did not seem to or think you got any results that the mones might be stale?
      Hello Kate, NASA story was just the example of how they are fooling people.

The thing is, I have been reading in other forums, where people says "I used this product today but nothing happened", many replies are that you might not have washed off the Stale mones from previous application(especially if they are of other company). Wash and scrub them away first, and then use these.
      So this Stale mone theory, is it proved? or nasa nasa escape?

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe the correct word is residue and not stale.

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        KateD , yes residue. I have read stale word many times... so I thought it would be easy to catch up than "residue mone" .

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I've always been curious about this. Thanks.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Lol, Kate's initial response was priceless.

In my opinion, many of us go thru many weeks of testing to reach our 'sweet spot' with certain mixes.

I think the main reason for washing off the previously applied mones is to not effect that 'sweet spot' negatively.
        For instance when we speak of people Od'ing typically it causes, ghosting,or anger..or sometimes you just don't see the results you normally do.
        I'm certain there are many more factors that can be addressed on a case by case basis.
        I.e. If I don't feel self effects from a mone that I normally do would I assume the product just isn't working anymore or maybe just maybe there's something alittle off about us that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
          Lol, Kate's initial response was priceless.........
          She didn't use google translate

Comment

Does Google translate ever get it right? lol

Comment

• Falvinski
              Falvinski commented
              Editing a comment
              XD ....XD XD

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you still around?

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              Not really Kate. If I get a PM notification I'll come check my messages and poke around a bit. I won't say why here but you can PM me.

I have stuff from 2010 that I still use.

Still works well.

Who says 3 years is the breakdown point of these chemicals in solution?

Are you saying the compound itself, or the DPG acting as a binder/cutter along with the PA exibits separation?

Because I have not seen this except in AD A314 oil based which I just stirred back into solution, sad I may never get this again :(

Comment

Originally posted by djAndarial View Post
              I have stuff from 2010 that I still use.

Still works well.

Who says 3 years is the breakdown point of these chemicals in solution?

Are you saying the compound itself, or the DPG acting as a binder/cutter along with the PA exibits separation?

Because I have not seen this except in AD A314 oil based which I just stirred back into solution, sad I may never get this again :(
              Hmmmm. True.
              But its not about old bottles. Its about build up of pheromones from previous application. When some product does not work for someone, there are immediate messages saying "Did you wash the previous application?" "The build up of residual pheromones from previous application must have neutralized it" "OD OD!!". And the build up pheromones in question many times dramatically happen to be from other brands.
              I was talking about other forums.

Comment

I asked a different vendor and his response was basically that they don't go bad. I feel inclined to believe him, especially because if he said they did, I'd have bought new stuff instead.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X