yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lookiny for something specific after little success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookiny for something specific after little success

Hi - I have just finished using the intro kit sold by what must be one of your main competitors. I thought I would try the pack and really just use it to mess with people and see how using pheromones around people I knew both male and female worked for me. I can honestly say I have experianced no change at all in the way people acted even when going over the top on purpose to try to get a negative reaction. I was so disappointed I am currently waiting for a refund having sent the empty bottles back.

I did actually have a more long term plan in my use, I hoped to get to know the products and see how things worked with the into kit and then, after I got my head around things I wanted to try to use pheromones to assist in changing a long term female friend's (32 years old) perception of me.

Having looked around the site I am a little overwhealmed, I dont really want to go through another phase of tesing a load of different products and see which is the best again and wondered if anyone could give me some guidance on the best product to meet my needs. The most recommended competitor product for my need was called ammo but I didnt see anything at all when wearing it

For your situation and desired goals I would recommend XiSt and Cohesion. Possibly Ascend, as well.

Comment

Welcome to Pheromone XS Proti

It is a delight to have you here and I am sorry that your experiences with the products did not turn out how you had hoped. I think I know what company you speak of and we have a lot of clients here who still use their products successfully and products from other companies.

You can go to the "Other Vendors" section and share your experiences, the other members who use their products will definitely be willing to give you some guide since you spent some good cash on that intro pack, am sure

I encourage all clients to use our goals system.It seems super easy but it is very effective.Please use our goals system to find the right product for you

In addition,each mone has a product page with at a glance usage tips, a description of the products , a list of ingredients and loads of reviews.

I suggest using the goals system and purchasing just one product, and remember to request up to four samples via the order notes.

I look forward to assisting you more and to hearing about your results.

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post
        Hi - I have just finished using the intro kit sold by what must be one of your main competitors. I thought I would try the pack and really just use it to mess with people and see how using pheromones around people I knew both male and female worked for me. I can honestly say I have experianced no change at all in the way people acted even when going over the top on purpose to try to get a negative reaction. I was so disappointed I am currently waiting for a refund having sent the empty bottles back.

I did actually have a more long term plan in my use, I hoped to get to know the products and see how things worked with the into kit and then, after I got my head around things I wanted to try to use pheromones to assist in changing a long term female friend's (32 years old) perception of me.

Having looked around the site I am a little overwhealmed, I dont really want to go through another phase of tesing a load of different products and see which is the best again and wondered if anyone could give me some guidance on the best product to meet my needs. The most recommended competitor product for my need was called ammo but I didnt see anything at all when wearing it
        I recommend xist, celebrity, I love these two products

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post

For your goals i would go with xist and cohesion like Scottie2Hottie said, ammo for me was waist of money too, and ammo is more like evolve but evolve is better and is more for nightclubs or if you have the job done with the lady and you want to turn on the environment you know, but if you want to use just 1 product maybe i will use xist and when you see the desire effects you can try cohesion and evolve or just cohesion.
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X