yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which product is better for socializing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which product is better for socializing?

Hey everyone!

I have just recently joined the world of pheromones, so as you can see I am a newbie. I know that there are a lot of sexual/attraction formulas out there, but since I am a beginner I want to start with a social pheromone product. I have a product called Bliss from Pheromone XS. But I feel like its not a pure "social" I am debating whether to get Glace or stay using Bliss for socializing. I feel like I am really missing out. I heard that Glace is GREAT for socializing. I want a product that would make me a BELIEVER!

Details about me

race: Hispanic

weight:150lbs

personality: outgoing

Hopefully you guy can make my choice a bit easier to make.

Thanks in advance!

I think it's very sensible to start out with a social as imo they are easier to get a grip of then Alpha/sexual products. My favourite XS social is Love boat. It's a fun social bonding blend that works great on both men and women of your age. Glace is a good product but the silicone base the company uses sucks big time as it takes a long time to heat up and start diffusing its also really greasy and shiny.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
      I think it's very sensible to start out with a social as imo they are easier to get a grip of then Alpha/sexual products. My favourite XS social is Love boat. It's a fun social bonding blend that works great on both men and women of your age. Glace is a good product but the silicone base the company uses sucks big time as it takes a long time to heat up and start diffusing its also really greasy and shiny.
      I agree, with your opinion about the texture of silicone base used in Alpha dream company.. it is greasy and shiny. I don't have Glace, but Alpha Maschio...
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
        Hey everyone!

I have just recently joined the world of pheromones, so as you can see I am a newbie. I know that there are a lot of sexual/attraction formulas out there, but since I am a beginner I want to start with a social pheromone product. I have a product called Bliss from Pheromone XS. But I feel like its not a pure "social" I am debating whether to get Glace or stay using Bliss for socializing. I feel like I am really missing out. I heard that Glace is GREAT for socializing. I want a product that would make me a BELIEVER!

Details about me

race: Hispanic

weight:150lbs

personality: outgoing

Hopefully you guy can make my choice a bit easier to make.

Thanks in advance!

To be honest, if you're a social person.. I promise you, you won't need any pheromone at all. However, if using a social pheromone, you have to be social.
        It suppose Bliss is a social product, Love boat is also a good one.. I have used both and I like it.. my bliss is finished, but love boat I use almost everytime I wear pheromones...
        When you are social, and wearing a social pheromones and the people around you is in a good mood, they may be social too...
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
          Seems like I am starting of on the right foot. I have a sample of Love Boat and Vibe that came along my order of Bliss. Would they work well together? Glace's silicone base is bad? Whoa! Didn't know that. But I went to the website and it seems like the have the alcohol version too. I'm pretty sure that would work EXCELLENT.

Comment

Seems like I am starting of on the right foot. I have a sample of Love Boat and Vibe that came along my order of Bliss. Would they work well together? Glace's silicone base is bad? Whoa! Didn't know that. But I went to the website and it seems like the have the alcohol version too. I'm pretty sure that would work EXCELLENT.
            Cool buddy ! Love boat and Vibe good products. I would imagine, they work well together, perfect for socializing.
            I wouldn't say silicone base is bad, however if applying many sprays, 3 or more...it doesn't dry so fast, and it remains sticky, almost like oil. Alcohol base, it drys fast.

Comment

I would suggest testing your samples separately. That way if you like one of the products you can order more. Definitely get the Alcohol/dpg version of Glace, there's a reason no other vendors use silicone.

Comment

What it would be the reason that Alpha dreams use silicone?

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                  What it would be the reason that Alpha dreams use silicone?
                  I believe that it's because the silicone stops anything from absorbing in to the skin. There may be other reasons.

Comment

I love Glace and have no issues with the silicone either. I think it is an excellent product. Glace was the first social mone I'd used where I could easily see/feel the results on myself and others.
                    Ammo:
                    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                    AD: Glace
                    Lovescent: NNPA
                    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

To be honest, if you're a social person.. I promise you, you won't need any pheromone at all. However, if using a social pheromone, you have to be social.
                      It suppose Bliss is a social product, Love boat is also a good one.. I have used both and I like it.. my bliss is finished, but love boat I use almost everytime I wear pheromones...
                      When you are social, and wearing a social pheromones and the people around you is in a good mood, they may be social too...
                      Concur with you on that point. If your already a social person. I think the suggested pheromones would be icing on the cake. If your not the social type the pheromones aint gonna do a thing.

Comment

I would consider Taboo a flirty, fun, social. I'm not big into socials, but that would be my pick.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X