yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P75 and P83 hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P75 and P83 hit

Took 2 sprays of 2.5 mcg P75 and one spray of 2.5 mcg P83, went to DC metro to see the museums, it was crowded...I don't think I had a chance to express the pheromone benefits, people probably stole my mone cloud or just overpowered my scent, I noticed a lot of people were smoking weed that day and it probably covered the scent! However, when I went to get a bite to eat at a chinese restaurant, there was a lady, about 40 years old, tall, grey hair (dyed), and was probably blonde in her younger dayzzz...she was with an Asian guy, probably her husband, Now I went to get a seat and she straight up stared at me for like 5 seconds and I glanced at her for like a second, we were seat neighbors and when I went back to getting some sushi, as I was eating, she put all her eyes on me, staring at me like she got lost??! this went on for about 10 min, as if she wanted me to talk to her. I got the feeling that I was constantly being watched by this lady. Very strong effects. I didn't think it was a hit, like all other pheromones, I'm still skeptical of it, but now I am starting to believe...as I read the "Pheromone Hit List", this was definitely one of them. Unfortunately, that lady left with her husband...I wanted to chat her up but was too nervous to approach her while her husband was there!

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X