yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Orion P6 somewhat late review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orion P6 somewhat late review

Ok so to get this out of the way, this is my first review and it is about Orion P6 which i used extensively, 10 years ago, for three months, so sorry for the delay. in general this review (my first one) as well as any subsequent will be things and situation happened and evolved.

For this review i will describe one night out has been imprinted in my memory and i am sure i will never forget it apart for than night the rest results are under the General results, also by hits i include anything from number close and above.

The pheromone i tried was Orion P6 klassiker (the simple one, back then there was no super or mega, at least not in my country). I was 21 years old and naturally really forward with women, no matter their age and had become really good at the sport, i would drop a target the moment i felt it was not going my way and move on to the next one, (yeah i know pretty shitty thing to do, but what would you expect from a 21 full of hormones.. plus karma paid me back with interest). Also i was really clueless about pheromones didn't even know what A1 was, in my mind they were just there to increase my already high hit rate. Someone may ask what kind of a review this is about a product 10 years ago, but there is value to my experience as at the time i thought that they didn't work, but in retrospect and having read a lot about human behavior, boy they did!!

So lets get on with it:

General Info:
    Pheromone Name: Orion P6 Klassiker
    Main Ingredient: Unknown to me
    The "testing" grounds were mainly clubs and packed bars.
    Age groups anywhere from 18-35 y.o women
    Ethnicity (if that maters) mainly Mediterranean.
    Application points and dosage (always the same application as my colognes): 1 spray dragged to forearm (then rub the forearms together) and 1 spray at base of throat between the clavicle bones (the spray was from a very short distance in order to dribble down to my chest.
    Application time: 15 minutes before entering a club (always kept my bottle in my car)

General results (retrospective) : Many deer in the headlights, softening defenses and inhibitions to my advances of any kind either verbal or physical ( i will come back to that point), smiles, most of the aforementioned closed with exchanging numbers as i always tried to escalate. My view it produced hits.

Main note here: When opening up a complete stranger 99% they would get intimidated and i would fail, every hit i got was only with women that i knew already or met for the first time but somehow were connected to either a friend of mine or an acquaintance of mine. Retrospective i think that is because P6 is a sexual product ( i have no idea what is in it and never cared) and given that back then I was too forward, this combination intimidated women that had no connection with my circle, those who had, i think they felt some kind safety somehow.

The Story:
    Night out clubbing with a large group of friends and friend of friends (like 15 people in total in our group, core group always 4 guys, me and my best buds).
    After an hour or so the we are in the club I spot a short, thin, miniature like cute brunette with blue eyes 3-5 feet away, glancing. Once i wasn't sure, twice i moved in, started chating her up, and the convo turned sexual in the sense we were talking about women bodies and in particular, as the convo proceeded, breasts.. Surely at my 21 what would i know about breasts and the view a woman has about them??? So i was silent and letting her develop the convo (very rare for me as i was always steering the convo the way i saw that fitted my purpose) until the point that she started complaining that she had small breasts. that was my Que in order to start eyeballing them PROFOUNDLY and just said that "no they are perfect and i bet they are perfectly proportioned for a little blue-eyed sexy kitten like you". Her smile was so big it was covering half her face . I closed the deal (crossed the "T's" and doted the "i's") the same night in the club. Next day i got a call from a friend of mine (girl) grew up together (nothing sexual) and told me that she has never seen her friend drop her defenses like this ever before, anyway we dated for a month after that.

Retrospective analysis:
    IMO the pheromone worked only for two instances in the whole story, first at making her glance at me and second when i was silent she took it to the sexual level not me. The rest was me, just me, the initial forwardness to approach and open and then the line that gave her confidence that i like her (btw i know i was pretty shameless with my lines back then).

So IMO i believe that pheromones will not land you the hottest women on your lap, they will help you marginally (5% -10%) which is more than enough to win the game as long as you have a solid base of a little confidence, some well placed audacity.

These are my 2 cents and sorry for the long post, my next review will be about another pretty unknown product which i tried during the past 2 months and i think it was just a placebo at best.

Can't find a potato emoticon so here is a monkey

"Vertical"

Awesome review, looking forward to the next.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X