yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

L2k v1 plus Ishine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2k v1 plus Ishine

Did 2 sprays of L2k v1 and 1 spray of Instant shine today, it was a strong mix. I gotta say that people's behavior towards me was either intimidated or not in the mood. Perhaps I put too much?

Have you tested these solo before? Did you find the Shine lightened up the LIIK?
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• phero_experimenter
      phero_experimenter commented
      Editing a comment
      I tested L2k by itself (2 sprays) it worked good. I think the iShine made it too strong

I think l2k should always be used standalone. It's pretty potent by itself.

Comment

I was reading about l2k and there is two versions of it, do you think l2k is powerful what kind of effects did you see.
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

I'm not familiar with LIIK but I'm extremely familiar with Shine and can't see how it could possibly make anything too powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
          I was reading about l2k and there is two versions of it, do you think l2k is powerful what kind of effects did you see.
          If it was powerful, it isn't anymore. Alpha Dream lost their source for whatever made their -enone special. Since they switched, it's like Max Attraction GOLD. Little to no effect compared to the previous product.

I do hear good things about Alfa Maschiso NOS edition - but it doesn't appear to be for sale, as it was a Limited Edition, or my browser doesn't like their site.

Comment

I bought from them but never got my order in over a month. Emails never replied. This is also the case for many after December 2017 so I guess they went down together with their formulas.

Comment

That's was what I was reading, the change the source and the formula is not what it was, I thought was similar to evolve.
              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
              Xsr89
              Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
                That's was what I was reading, the change the source and the formula is not what it was, I thought was similar to evolve.

Comment

No Evolve hasn't changed as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

No Evolve hasn't changed as far as I know.
                    Thank you. I might pick up Domination however. That one seems more interesting than Evolve to me as I have quite a few social products already (will pick up Connections from PXS though).

Comment

I have evolve but I don't have enough time to test it how it have to be, I used a couple of times but I didn't see any special from women
                      Xsr89
                      Instant honesty

Comment

josebest Have you tested Evolve more? I used it a couple times too (spray sample) but I didn't know if it worked. It is very hard to read with these conservative Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                          josebest Have you tested Evolve more? I used it a couple times too (spray sample) but I didn't know if it worked. It is very hard to read with these conservative Asians.
                          Hello, no sorry, I need the perfect time to test it cause if I test it in my job right now I am not gonna see the real effects, I need to test it with women in a appropriate place.
                          Xsr89
                          Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X