yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Direct --- Very shady store.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androtics Direct --- Very shady store.

I heard androticsdirect is a very shady store so I went there to test out there reliability and trustworthiness. To test this out, I made a fake profile, I posted that All their products suck and don't work---, why would they delete an opinion? I feel that they don't put up with negative feedback from customers so they delete posts? Also I found this: http://houseofpheromones.com/androti...314-pherotalk/

And to top it off, I need a password to actually see and access their A314 and Putatives forum...why? why? why?!
    Has anyone bought anything from this store lately?

Here is a picture of my post, and then got removed 30 min later.
    file:///C:/Users/EthicalH1/Desktop/androtics.jpg

Comment

Here is a live chat conversation in androticsdirect page:

hey

Live Advisor

Hi there!

how are you

Live Advisor

Im cool. Hope you are too.

could you help me out?

Live Advisor

It would be best if you can maintain a journal and fill it with your reports so that the team would simply go to your journal instead of scouring the forums.

reports about unreported putatives like p133, p134, p135, p127, p128 for example would certainly get their attention. : p74, since it's been reported a lot, won't generate much excitement for them.

okay

Live Advisor

p135 is a freebie now, so if you are planning to place an order worth $100 and more, you can get it and thus start away your plan to qualify for an RU status.

whats RU?

Live Advisor

reporting user

I've been repeatedly buying from this company, which is probably worth 130 +

does that qualify

it should

Live Advisor

nope. :(

It should be a single order.

oh okay, what do you think of p106

Live Advisor

well, I can't tell you anything about putatives and some. Since those molecules are being used as gauge in deciding if one can qualify as an RU, the management does not want your perception about it influenced by what the staff are going to share with client's like you.

So, again, I will recommend you to use the Search button in the forums.

Olark Live Chat

Comment

I have heard enough from Androtics direct. Even, I believe it makes some users a bit tired. Anyways, free speech for anyone
        What for me is kind of funny, is how androtics direct put the prices on the website, there are saves up to 40 %... is just too fake that way to sell.. anyways, many shops do the same..
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ugh! I am not an AD fan but don't you think you are being a bit unreasonable.Why would anyone want someone just putting a bunch of bad reviews on their forum which they use for advertising their product.

I know they have had some bad press but before saying they are shady or writing them of I believe you should at least try their products and experience their customer service etc

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            Ugh! I am not an AD fan but don't you think you are being a bit unreasonable.Why would anyone want someone just putting a bunch of bad reviews on their forum which they use for advertising their product.

I know they have had some bad press but before saying they are shady or writing them of I believe you should at least try their products and experience their customer service etc
            This sums up my thoughts. I don't have any love for AD as it currently operates. Back when their products worked quite well, that was a different story. That being said, their products seem to still work for some and to be fair, if someone came on here, with little to no experience with PSX products, little no purchase history (according to those who work at PS) and just gripe and bash PSX, then I'd be very suspicious of their intent. AD does do some shady stuff, but it is their website so if they want to remove people who they feel are hurting their business, that's their right, even if we don't agree with it.

Comment

I have tried some of their products however they never worked for me. Having said that don't take this as the gospel what sometimes doesnt work for one person may work for another. For example someone recommended Nude to me, which is from LAL who do some good products. Nude really worked well for my friend. Unfortunately it never worked for me. I prefer the path of constructive critism which can be valuable feedback for the company. Whether that company takes the feedback onboard is another matter.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X