yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has anyone used any Androtics products lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used any Androtics products lately?

Has anyone used any Androtics products lately? I've had good effects on P74, it's a social pheromone that makes you instantly relaxed in social settings and I find that men become real friendly. I find conversations to be a little easier. Has anyone used any from AD lately?

I haven't bought nothing from there, last time 2 years ago.. Pheromone xs offer better products and there is more information about each one..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by phero_experimenter View Post
      Has anyone used any Androtics products lately? I've had good effects on P74, it's a social pheromone that makes you instantly relaxed in social settings and I find that men become real friendly. I find conversations to be a little easier. Has anyone used any from AD lately?
      I haven't purchased anything recently but I always had great success with their P74 & P83. I also always loved their experimental mixes like mx135

Comment

• phero_experimenter
        phero_experimenter commented
        Editing a comment
        how long ago was your purchase? I also have good results with P74, now I ordered P83. What works best for you with P83? What dose?

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        probably years. I no longer use their products. I now use XSP83 and XSP75 which is good stuff.

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
      I haven't bought nothing from there, last time 2 years ago.. Pheromone xs offer better products and there is more information about each one..
      Yeah I think Pheromone xs is better, but there was one specific kind in AD that I found to be googling my eyes on...which is P93, to attract blonde women....I hope P93 works. Did you find a specific kind in PheromoneXs that attracts blondes?

Comment

I wanted to see if their P96 was still good, but they never sent me my Birthday Certificate back in August. I just figured I may have been put on the BAD LIST, cause I've always got one on my Birthday, and left it be. I'm wanting some TUTH, too, but I've been scared off from ordering.

Comment

Since they are not forthcoming with their phero ingredients, I will not buy there.

Comment

Originally posted by phero_experimenter View Post

Yeah I think Pheromone xs is better, but there was one specific kind in AD that I found to be googling my eyes on...which is P93, to attract blonde women....I hope P93 works. Did you find a specific kind in PheromoneXs that attracts blondes?
            I was informed that P93 attracted blondes unfortunately I have to say it was a waste of money.

Comment

I ordered some Enone spray and xisit about a week ago for next day delivery and received a stupid email saying there was a hold on my order . then i tried to call the company and i can never get a hold of anyone. sorry if this is not the response you were looking for but i am quickly getting frustrated with pheromonesxs . can some one provide answers to that. please

Comment

Originally posted by Dnevels View Post
                I ordered some Enone spray and xisit about a week ago for next day delivery and received a stupid email saying there was a hold on my order . then i tried to call the company and i can never get a hold of anyone. sorry if this is not the response you were looking for but i am quickly getting frustrated with pheromonesxs . can some one provide answers to that. please
                Isn't never nice to pay for a more expensive service..and the thing doesn't work out. It happens sometimes...
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Dnevels View Post
                  We do not handle customer service issues via the forum. You may have called several times but I only received one voice mail message from you.I replied to the voice mail message in the form of an email, maybe you did not receive it but I will copy and paste it in the email you sent.

Now, that "stupid email" you received was informing you of why your order in the custom hold status. You are not new to ordering from XS but may be new to the forums and did not see this thread

I am deeply sorry for the delay but while Steve is dealing with this , we are even more short staffed and everyone is trying their best.

Please remember that time I took to address this here I could have spent responding to your email. Leave all the fun stuff for the forum and leave customer service issues for the support suite.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Isn't never nice to pay for a more expensive service..and the thing doesn't work out. It happens sometimes...
                    The shipping agreement is suppose to be something you read before you proceed with your order but I don't think most people read it.

Custom Orders:

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

The shipping agreement is suppose to be something you read before you proceed with your order but I don't think most people read it.

Custom Orders:
                      Im sorry, I meant in general when order something from internet, once in a while the service isn't as promised, well nothing more to be patient for the arrive... I didn't mean about Pheromone xs shipping. I have nothing to complain, everything works very well.

Dnevels order, take few days more, because he order Enone, is something out of catalog, as I understand

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X