yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Instant Shine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could be right. It's worth a try tho. I love Shine, it's in my top 5. I'd love it if I didn't hafta be dependent on Androtics. And given their business practices who knows how long they'll be around. Then there goes my previous Shine. We can't have that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      You could be right. It's worth a try tho. I love Shine, it's in my top 5. I'd love it if I didn't hafta be dependent on Androtics. And given their business practices who knows how long they'll be around. Then there goes my previous Shine. We can't have that.
      You shall create one before it drops.

Comment

Yes I'm interested to see if you can recreate shine or even improve on it. Thought about it myself before and started to make some progress but I'm struggling to find the time to put in.

Comment

Thank you for your confidence in me. Falvinski

it's a deceptively simple formula if it truly is just three molecules. The challenge is discovering which ones, in which ratio. If I could actually improve upon it, I'd be totally stoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Thank you for your confidence in me. Falvinski.
            Well, always.

You are becoming a serious researcher.
            I would also suggest you to try mix naturally extracted essential oils like vanilla, amber, geranium, or ready mix like solomons attar in it. What are your experiences with these?

Comment

I've played around with essential oils in the past. Anymore I just stick with colognes. Leave the fragrances to the pros.

Comment

Most of my ingredients are done marinating. Still waiting on one think to arrive. In another 10 days I'll be ready for full experimentation. Waiting is the hardest part. Patience isn't my strongest suit. Lol

Comment

Where is the update in this?

And I have to disagree on max dosage.

I used to buy 4x shine and 4x IO

I would toss on about 4-4x shine and 2-4x IO with a spritz of what was it... Mx297? This was lethal to white girls...

But similar effects with 2 sprays of taboo and about 200mcg of anol and 200mcg of bnol

Comment

Originally posted by djAndarial View Post
                    Where is the update in this?

And I have to disagree on max dosage.

I used to buy 4x shine and 4x IO

I would toss on about 4-4x shine and 2-4x IO with a spritz of what was it... Mx297? This was lethal to white girls...

But similar effects with 2 sprays of taboo and about 200mcg of anol and 200mcg of bnol
                    Check Scottie2Hottie 's Radiance thread

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Check Scottie2Hottie 's Radiance thread
                      Just did all 11 pages.

The core of that mix is what I was doing 9 years ago. My logs on pherotruth show the same anol bnol 83/86 96 tah mixes but with a 3:1 on 86 to 83 96 around 20mcg and anol about 2-300 and bnol at about 1-200mcg

p74-79 combo as an addative was great and gave a mx292 feel with a little -none

It is an expensive mix... But i have anol and bnol from xs in 100mcg dose 30ml bottles.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X