yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Instant Shine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it's safe with other pheros. Unless I'm using it for self effects, i always combine it with other stuff. People are drawn to it's aura, especially younger women.

Yes I believe you can use to much. Not that there are negative effects it's just that past a certain limit It's ineffective. 2-3 sprays should be sufficient.

Comment

Great insite as usual, I am thinking of getting a bottle of double strength just to give it another go on top of my mix that I have come up with from here.

When you are not interested in self effects where would you apply ishine?

Comment

Anywhere you would apply cologne. Neck, inside of wrist or forearm. If you don't get self effects it doesn't matter where you apply, provided you get good diffusion.

Comment

nice one thanks, that order has gone in too.

i did also add an ammo to the order, I didnt have any luck with anything in their tester kit but I might have seen a little something with the ammo but it was not the ammo type effects that I was lead to expect.... basically I had someone I had known for a long time come over to me and start telling me how amazed she was that I had sorted my life out and taken control of everything. it was really out of character for her which is why it stands out in my mind but definitely not an ammo reaction

Comment

To me Ammo is somewhere between Alter Ego and Evolve. It's a pretty basic recipe but that's not necessarily a bad thing given the proper ratio. As a former chef I have an appreciation for less is more. If you have the best quality ingredients in the right proportions even the simplest recipe can be a masterpiece.

One thing to keep in mind is that even an Enone driven product can bring with it status to some extent just as a Rone driven product can, albeit of a different flavor. And a product like Ammo has a bit of both. It has sexual (Enone), status (Rone) and social (Anol). So I wouldn't be too surprised at her reaction. Being exposed to your new signature, she sees you as higher value. And if you really have made improvements that just reinforces it.

Congratulations on a nice hit.

Comment

I also am one of those that experienced a big zero with instant shine. Tried 2 different bottles and I never felt a selfie from it nor did anyone around me seem to show any signs of affect. Everyone's different.
              Ammo:
              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
              AD: Glace
              Lovescent: NNPA
              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

My order arrived today and after using the tester bottles I was amazed to see the size of the actual bottles, they are pretty huge.
                Given I have been home alone on the PC laid on the couch all day I have kept the bottle next to me and librally just sprayed this stuff about, I have the double strength one.

2 shots to each armpit,
                waited 15 min 2 shots to the neck,
                waited 15 min a shot to the chest (its warm Ive no top on)
                waited 15 min 2 shots on top of the head
                waited 15 min 2 shots on each wrist front and back

Still no self effects at all so I am definitely writing off any potential of ever having self effects using ishine but purely because so many people say it works so well Im going to try it out on others.

One thing I will say, I closed my eyes and shot it straight in my face while I was on my spraying rampage and my eyelids had a light burning for about 20 seconds, nothing to panic about I didnt even move off the couch but there was a definite burn.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                Yes it's safe with other pheros. Unless I'm using it for self effects, i always combine it with other stuff. People are drawn to it's aura, especially younger women.

Yes I believe you can use to much. Not that there are negative effects it's just that past a certain limit It's ineffective. 2-3 sprays should be sufficient.
                Going back to your comment above where you said you can use too much but not in a bad way, would you say around other people this means no matter waht else you are wearing you can safely reapply ishine ever hour and the only negative effect would be that you are wasting it?

Comment

Sorry for so may persistent questions, its so hard to work out how to get the most out of these things when they dont work on me! It means I have to use you guys as my start point!

Comment

proti The thing with any pheromone is that if the dosage is too high no one can pick up on it. If 2-3 sprays isn't working, 20-30 isn't gonna help. It eventually becomes imperceptible.

I'm really quite surprised that you get no self effects. It's the one product that I'm guaranteed to get self effects and effects from others. I've never had it NOT work. I pity anyone who can't feel it. It's a great feeling.

Comment

I've considered trying to reverse engineer Shine.

Rone sulphate
                      P83
                      XSR32
                      DHEA
                      DHEAS
                      Anol

Maybe
                      P74?
                      P86?
                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 07-24-2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
                        Yes Scottie is right the consensus is that IS major component is TAA, some
                        believe TAA is Rone Sulphate. Other molecule there could be DHEA
                        Have not tried any of those molecules, though I use IS. Never felt
                        the need to find the composition since its reasonably priced at AD
                        I was reading the description of Glace by alpha dream because I noticed I really felt good after spraying on some glace. In the ingredients list, they list "beta androstAnol" as "molecule A"

I wonder if it's the same thing as AD's TAA/Molecule A?

FWIW i never got the feel good shiny effects from loveboat but i did experience some of the disinhibition.

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
                          Yes Scottie is right the consensus is that IS major component is TAA, some
                          believe TAA is Rone Sulphate. Other molecule there could be DHEA
                          Have not tried any of those molecules, though I use IS. Never felt
                          the need to find the composition since its reasonably priced at AD
                          For NOW it's reasonably priced. Give them time, they'll be charging $119 for that too. Bunch of greedy, shady bastards.

Comment

wait they have instant shine in oil now? wow lol. that might be cool....

although from my experience with bliss in both spray and oil versions, the oil version is TAME compared to the heavy hitter spray version. With the spray, one hit of bliss to the neck will initiate a euphoria, but with the oil, I can use 3 drops and won't realize I'm feeling good from bliss until I think hard about what I'm feeling an hour later. Don't get me wrong, bliss oil still works, and works WELL. But again, the spray is the heavy hitter and in your face. I suspect this would also be the case if there is an oil version of IS.

Comment

Many years ago I got some TAA and IS in oil as samples. Spray is far superior.

FYI.....TAA is not Beta AndrostAnol, it's Androsterone Sulfate.

Comment

Soon I will what I believe to be the essential ingredients to recreate Shine. I'm pretty sure Im on the right track. I plan to add XSteveO 's diffusion tech to prolong the short lived effects of shine. I have a 30 ml of Shine so hopefully that will last awhile for comparative testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                  Many years ago I got some TAA and IS in oil as samples. Spray is far superior.

FYI.....TAA is not Beta AndrostAnol, it's Androsterone Sulfate.
                                  Cool! Any idea what other components could be in it? I've heard many people suspect it's DHEA(s?)

Comment

You mean TAA? It's straight Androsterone Sulfate. No steering molecules. I've compared it and Shine side by side. They're quite different. I suspect I know what's in Shine. It's just a matter of getting correct ratios.

Comment

I meant what other components could be in shine.

I also have TAA, aswell as shine. TAA didn't last long at all. The effect is like 1 hour long,maybe two. ... shine lasts 3 or 4 hours for me.

I pray you figure out the formula for shine soon

Comment

I have a list above. I hope to have all the components by the end of next week. How long it will take to figure it out is another story. Lol

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I feel like Androtics also use "plant musks" in their blends. It might be difficult to figure out the exact composition of their blends. Some of the putatives in shine are probably not even sold. I guess it's their trade secret... You'll have to look in to all plant derived putatives that have pheromone like effect... It's one of the reasons no one has been able to exactly replicate A314 maybe, because it has something other than pheromones in it

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X