yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Instant Shine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Shine?

What is Instant Shine?

Is there a PXS substitute?

Bliss would be the closest thing xs has to instant shine.

Both feel good formulas in my eyes with bliss having a more relaxed "every things going to be ok" vibe. Instant shine is higher energy "anything is possible" vibe.

Comment

Actually based oncomposition I'd say Love Boat is closer to IShine. But that's just theoretical. I didn't get my sample I requested. I may pick up some shortly when my IShine is gone. I love that stuff. It's like a magnet. Especially with younger women.

Comment

I feel that Love Boat seem to have dis inhibition effect
        IS does not seem to have that which makes IS better for work.

Comment

Comment

Yes Scottie is right the consensus is that IS major component is TAA, some
            believe TAA is Rone Sulphate. Other molecule there could be DHEA
            Have not tried any of those molecules, though I use IS. Never felt
            the need to find the composition since its reasonably priced at AD

Comment

I bought instant shine some time ago but the small bottle, and i didnt get any reactions from people, and ammo too but instant honesty for me was the best, people was very close to me telling me very personal things, next time i want to get connections xs to see if is the same.
              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
              Xsr89
              Barely legal spray (unscented)
              Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
              Instant honesty

Comment

Really? You got know reactions from Shine? Not even self effects? I get major self effects. I truly shine. I feel unstoppable. And it's like a magnet for younger women.. People, in general, want to be around you because it makes them feel great.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Really? You got know reactions from Shine? Not even self effects? I get major self effects. I truly shine. I feel unstoppable. And it's like a magnet for younger women.. People, in general, want to be around you because it makes them feel great.
                  Yes no reaction the only effects i had was with instant honesty, but like i said before i dont get any self effects from any mones.
                  My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                  Xsr89
                  Instant honesty

Comment

That's odd I've neve had anyone not react to Shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      That's odd I've neve had anyone not react to Shine.
                      Yes i dont know why but maybe was bad luck maybe if i have it now was different, i bought vibe xs trying to find that reactions but it was the same.
                      Xsr89
                      Instant honesty

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I'm curious about Instant Shine now but I love everything about PXS to the point that I don't want to buy from anyone else. PXS has a bunch of things called "rone" and I'm just not well enough versed in the science to know which one you're saying is the active ingredient in shine. Can you help a brother out? which rone product would you recommend for this shine purpose?
                        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Androsterone Sodium Sulfate

Comment

Thanks Scottie2Hottie I'm on it. One last question. Well multiples I guess- Do you use/prefer spray or the oil? and what do you prefer in regards to mcg per drop/spray?
                            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I've always used it as a spray. 12.5-50 mcg range. I have no idea the dosage in Shine but I'm thinking around 20-30 mcg/spray + whatever else is in it. Rone sulfate isn't equivalent to Shine but it's similar. It's a fast diffuser but can be refreshed safely.

Comment

I had no self effects with ishine at all and also tested it on a friend and had no luck either but when I bought it everyone on that forum was telling me to try it 1st and see how good it was and how well it made me feel..... Now I am seeing positive comments about it on here too I am actually thinking about trying it again.

From what I read you cant overdose on ishine and it works with anything else so you could just apply your mix and then add 3 sprays of that on top and you can do no wrong?

Comment

Shine is very uplifting. I buy it for the self effect. The fact that it's like a magnet to younger women is just a bonus.

proti I read your post. I'm not too surprised that your friend didn't get much of anything from it. If you applied it and she went straight to the gym she likely just sweated it away. It's very ethereal.

Comment

I was just thinknig about this and given sprays have a longer range I cant understand why anyone would opt for the oil option of ishine

Comment

Given it's a fast diffuser I can see why they might but I think oil would mute its effectiveness.

Comment

In your opinion is ishine safe to use with any other pheromone and you cant really use too much of it?

I am the only person who seems to have had no joy with it so am thinking about getting one more larger bottle to try as I have a voucher for the other place so might as well. Im thinking I can be pretty liberal in its use.

Also in your experiance is ishine mainly for self effects or does it work on others around you too? From reading the other forum I got the impression it was mainly delivering self effects

Comment

• NuTrix
                                          NuTrix commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I don't get the amazing selfies from IS either. I DID notice affects on others though

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X