yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Alpha Machio equivalent to XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Machio equivalent to XS

Hello guys ! I have Alpha Maschio and using for a while and like it. What I really enjoy from AM, is that I put a couple sprays, then nothing more. No combos, no thinking in nothing more...

When I go out, I have to choose SOB+Cohesion or AM . I don't like to use together AM and SOB or AM and Evolve.

Which product from XS do you think is equivalent to Alpha Maschio?
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Personally, I haven't found a PXS product comparable to AM/LIIK.

AM/LIIK have this unique "high-value/status" feel to them that I haven't experienced with any other mix...........in a word "Elite".

Combined with the Leather and Steel fragrance, it's still one of the best closers in the industry.

Comment

I'd say Ascend is the closest xs product to AM with Ascend being higher status and AM being more sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
        Personally, I haven't found a PXS product comparable to AM/LIIK.

AM/LIIK have this unique "high-value/status" feel to them that I haven't experienced with any other mix...........in a word "Elite".

Combined with the Leather and Steel fragrance, it's still one of the best closers in the industry.
        hmm.... Maybe.... Ascend no cops with a dash of Thinker and vibes ?

Can you share whats your input on ascend it self too ?

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Have only used as part of the ACE combo, so can't compare to AM.

ACE hit pretty hard, but there is something in AM/LIIK that makes 10s react as if you are a bit out of their league. Slight difference.......but noticeable.

Also, the fragrance that AD uses hangs around for a long time. I'm currently testing the new LIIK, and the scent stayed on clothing for 24hrs (8+hrs on skin).

Personally, I think there might be more to the fragrance selection than meets the eye; Chris might be unpredictable.........but he's talented.

Comment

i was a supporter of Alpha Dream in the past.. AM really work like magic.. girls come stick to me and talk to me easily.. but now Alpha Dream customer svc is quite bad... Chris and Amara dont really reply emails anymore... so i stop using their products... the customer svc part is as important as the products..

Comment

Originally posted by Day Walker View Post
              i was a supporter of Alpha Dream in the past.. AM really work like magic.. girls come stick to me and talk to me easily.. but now Alpha Dream customer svc is quite bad... Chris and Amara dont really reply emails anymore... so i stop using their products... the customer svc part is as important as the products..
              Did you try calling them (and leaving a voicemail)? I left a voicemail and shortly received a follow-up call from, a "Sasha", as well as a few email updates. My only concern with my initial purchase was not receiving any tracking information, though.

Would also like to know if maybe Ascend + SOB would be an Alpha Maschio equivalent?

Comment

If they are indeed ignoring your mails. That to me is poor customer service. If someone was to mail me with questions it would demonstrate enthusiasm for the product. Which I would take kindly too.

Comment

Hi Day Walker,
                  You didn't complete your reply.... So what is your replacement for AM after the bad customer service? Any of the PXS, or combos?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X