yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

TAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAC

What is it? What does it supposedly do? Lastly, what can I pair it with? I was going through my bin full of mones and found a bottle, so now I want to see what I can pair it with. Thanks in advance!

TAC is kind of relaxant. I have a 10mcg 30ml bottle with me. Which is half used.

It removes the edge off the none esp tested with TUTH - makes it less intimidating. There is lot written about TAC at pherotalk. Though I haven't been able to replicate the effects that majority have, it does the job of putting target at ease with TUTH or NPA. Many people have used it for better O from partner but sorry! no such experience here. I tried it from 5 to 30 on pillow but did not find much difference in the big O.

I have tried with proven ratio of 1 TUTH:10mcg TAC and it really helps in softening the edge that TUTH brings in. Solo, I have tried it at upto 30mcg and did not feel much self effects except being giddy for some time around 1 hour - felt tired/lazy later. However, you also lose the alpha-respect at this dosage. Everyboy around is in cheerful/playful mode but don't treat you with same respect that they normally would. Though, at this dosage girls get very comfortable around you. This led me to conclusion that it may be a feminine molecule.

With -none, I found that better dosage for TAC is from 5-15 mcg (20 max). It creates a relaxed feeling in girls around you with 1 or 2 sprays of TUTH. Without TAC, I have seen some uncomfortable reactions. Though not very pronounced but reactions without TAC were noticeable. With TAC, that changes into positive for sure. As if girls either don't really care about feelings that high none induces, or, they are comfortable with those feelings.

So go ahead and pair it with TUTH at ratio of 10mcg for 1 spray of TUTH. OR you can do it with Evolve. Though I don't know the ratio but should be good at around 20mcg for 1 spray of Evolve.

Enjoi !!

Comment

Thanks moneuser, I appreciate your help! The bottle actually says "molecule c" but was told it was TAC. I will be pairing it TUTH when I get the chance.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X