yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 10 list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 list.

If it were to make a list of top 10 pheromones (not necessarily PXS) how would it look like?
    GHOST Xcc knowledgeispower RTBoss 2000GT theLaw angelo Pandatrooper

http://houseofpheromones.com/pheromones-for-men-best/

And no this is not my site, but it is a very well done website
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

bogdy I want to make sure I understand... Are you wanting to know what my personal top 10 list of pheromones are?

Comment

Xcc yes that is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
          http://houseofpheromones.com/pheromones-for-men-best/

And no this is not my site, but it is a very well done website
          I have read that page, anyway as Xcc said I'm curious about your personal top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post

I have read that page, anyway as Xcc said I'm curious about your personal top 10.
            In that case:

1. Xist
            2. Ascend
            3. Cohesion/Crush
            4. Evolve
            5. Taboo
            6. MX 297
            7. A314
            8. Flirt
            9. MX 200
            10. MX 301

PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

In no particular order

Xsist
              Ascend
              Wolf
              Instant shine
              Love boat
              Impaxs
              MX391/395
              ICM
              ICM 2.0
              Evolve

Honourable mention

MX297

Comment

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2015-2016?highlight=2015

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheremones-2014-2015?highlight=2015

Comment

Comment

1.XiSt
                    2.Voodoo
                    3.T150
                    4.Accend
                    5.Bad wolf
                    6.Nude alpha
                    7.X22
                    8.SOB
                    9.Grail of affection
                    10.Love boat
                    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                    Lacroy: NNPA
                    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                    Alpha Dream: AM
                    TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Top 10 depends on your body chemistry so,other peoples' top 10 not gonna help you much.

Comment

bogdy Well i am newbie and i am still on my way to try many types of pheromones. Currently I have tried only XiSt. So I can't make a list, yet

Comment

Originally posted by x7 View Post
                          Top 10 depends on your body chemistry so,other peoples' top 10 not gonna help you much.
                          Absolutely +1. For me for example AV and NNPA don't works
                          PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                          Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                          LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                          PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                          Lacroy: NNPA
                          HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                          Alpha Dream: AM
                          TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

bogdy Hey bro! thanks for remembering me!

In no particular order:
                            1) Xist
                            2) Ascend
                            3) Cohesion
                            4) Bliss
                            5) Wolf (LAL)
                            6) Bad Wolf (LAL)
                            7) Voodoo (LAL)
                            8) Aqua Vitae (LAL)
                            9) The old Alfa Maschio (Alpha Dream)
                            10) Grail of Affection (Pheromone Treasures)
                            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper hey bro. Thanks for your time sharing your tip 10 with me, and what do you mea about the old Am?

Comment

bogdy I purchased the older version of AM and it rocked my nightlife! However, i read many people complaining not just about the newer version of AM but also Alpha Dream as a company. Their products are known to deprove in quality and I really hope they can come back from all these negative reviews and rock it again!
                                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

i have asked pherojoe about alpha dream and the change of ingredients my westion was:"I have heard that Alpha Dream changed one of the vendors for ingredients in LIIK (and AM) And it hasn't been the same since . What do you know about this?"

He replayed

Phero Joe <pherojoe@gmail.com>
                                  Sep 22

to me
                                  Hi Raducan,

I have tried the products from Alpha Dream after the -enone levels were adjusted. There is very little difference in the effects from the original products, most of the pheromone forums are just bandwagons where 1 person says something and they all seem to make it worse when its not really that bad.

I would definitely recommend checking out the reviews for Alfa Maschio and L2K if you are interested, they are still accurate

Cheers!

I asked phero joe this "I have heard that Alpha Dream changed one of the vendors for ingredients in LIIK (and AM) And it hasn't been the same since . What do you know about this?"

Comment

I've have found PheroJoe to be helpful and educational. His reviews at pheromonepro and houseofpheromones have saved me time in trying to figure out formulas and his reviews usually match my findings very closely.

Comment

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Apex's Core or Imprint here. Both are really good to me.

Others grouped by maker, since it's a 'top" thread (and there's no fair way of ranking these against each other):
                                      Xist, Taboo, XS 129 (PSE), Cohesion, Love Boat
                                      AV, Wolf (LAL)
                                      Captain (PT)

Comment

sushi Could you tell me more about your experiences with Captain? I love Pheromone Treasures, The Hookup, Swoon, Grail of Affection, and Escape the Friend Zone have been very good to me, but Captain just didn't work well for me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X