yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 5 mones and mixes for you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 mones and mixes for you!

Let's begin) My top is

Pheromones.

1.XiSt - best product in the world. Superb results. Really works 110%. Helps to return my wife.
    2.Voodoo- my "bitchcraft" best product to create relationships with young woman.
    3.Ascend w/c - I am a king of the universe) Really. Very cool!
    4.T-150 - a little stick with crushing selfs.
    5.Bad wolf - I am a animal and others know that. Very dirty and sexy.

Mixes.

1.XiSt + Grail of affection + a1(50). - returns my wife. No comment
    2.Ascend+ Voodoo - who is daddy?) Best mix for work
    3.XiSt + Love Boat - holds her near you. Only near YOU. Amazing.
    4.X22 +Voodoo - mass attention grabber. All likes you and trust every word that you said
    5.Bad wolf+ Voodoo+ Possess Alpha - Young girls collecting. Very impressive.

Its works for me. Please share yours top. Maybe we can find something interesting together

p.s. I found out XiSt and voodoo very mix friendly. And works with a lot of different mones together very well
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

My top 5 are all XS, because that's all I'm using right now lol

Currently:

1. SOB - for the self effect alone lol, but I really see great potential already

2. Ascend - My daily blend I use for work, can be used anywhere

3. Xist - This almost guarantees to get me a gf, if my goal is to get one, also can be used anywhere, not so much for work for me

4. Bliss - I love it for the self effects, it is really a must have

5. Evolve - still my to go sexual, it's really good, but I think I like SOB better now. Evolve is amazing though, especially in the ACE combo

Comment

If anyone here has read my posts they know my all time favorite combo is ACT-X (Ascend + Cohesion + Taboo + Xist, 1 spray of each). I also love the classic ACE and also ACE-X (really can't go wrong with Xist in any blend!). I'm tempted to mix MX 297 with my ACT-X combo as MX 297 is very beta so maybe it will soften the harsh alpha vibe that comes with my ACT-X mix...I'll report back if I get good hits with it!
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Also dug up this 2 year thread here on combos, might be of use to some of you:

This is for great combinations you have used and made. The best of the best. I will be adding shortly, On my phone so spacing is an issue!

There is also a 45+ page thread on PheroTruth...but that's an entire adventure of its own
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Cohesion, Ascend and Xist are one of the best for me
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
            Let's begin) My top is

Pheromones.

1.XiSt - best product in the world. Superb results. Really works 110%. Helps to return my wife.
            2.Voodoo- my "bitchcraft" best product to create relationships with young woman.
            3.Ascend w/c - I am a king of the universe) Really. Very cool!
            4.T-150 - a little stick with crushing selfs.
            5.Bad wolf - I am a animal and others know that. Very dirty and sexy.

Mixes.

1.XiSt + Grail of affection + a1(50). - returns my wife. No comment
            2.Ascend+ Voodoo - who is daddy?) Best mix for work
            3.XiSt + Love Boat - holds her near you. Only near YOU. Amazing.
            4.X22 +Voodoo - mass attention grabber. All likes you and trust every word that you said
            5.Bad wolf+ Voodoo+ Possess Alpha - Young girls collecting. Very impressive.

Its works for me. Please share yours top. Maybe we can find something interesting together

p.s. I found out XiSt and voodoo very mix friendly. And works with a lot of different mones together very well
            Awesome list! Could you please tell us how many drops and sprays you recommend of each?

Comment

It would be NICE and HELPFUL for others to use as a BLUEPRINT ... IF ... EVERYBODY shared their age, dosages, application points, and the age range/s of their target/s. Just saying.

Comment

Top 5 Fav products :

Innocence 1 - 2 sprays
                Temptress - 1 spray
                Desire Me XS - 1 spray
                Temptress XS - 1 spray
                P75 25mcg
                P83 25mcg

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oops! PSEL 1 spray

KateD You listed Temptress twice. Do you only have 4 favorites?

Comment

Celebrity
                  Ascend
                  Cohesion and Evolve are tied

Comment

No, I must have not noticed I did that.Thanks for pointing it out. It was hard to just choose 5 actually and I am not sure in what order I like them but as you can see I love the sexual ones a whole lot
                    Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                    KateD You listed Temptress twice. Do you only have 4 favorites?

Comment

Now my favorites are:

a314 - ONLY a good batch. If not good, swap this for API.
                      Mx 297 - don't ask me why, this great product works for social and attraction, not arousal.
                      SOB - if I were only doing SNLs still
                      Bliss - everyone is happy!
                      Impi Red - Young lady cat nip (it hasn't worked in two years)

combinations? Depends on goals.

PUA:

SOB + Love Boat + Xist
                      SOB + Bliss

Work:

API + Bliss
                      a314 + TAA / a314 + P86

Socializing:

mx 297 + Beta Nol
                      Bliss + Taboo / Wolf

Now, I am 25. Engaged. Former professional PUA (lol), former professional mixed martial artist and Boxing Coach at Kronk.

I am of Russian and American South heritage and Caucasian.

My game and attitude is is outgoing, sarcastic, and a dark sense of humor.

I can be quite aggressive but am mostly social and outgoing.

Comment

KIMBA I "know" you from your posts. I have been appreciating your insights and wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                          Now my favorites are:

a314 - ONLY a good batch. If not good, swap this for API.
                          Mx 297 - don't ask me why, this great product works for social and attraction, not arousal.
                          SOB - if I were only doing SNLs still
                          Bliss - everyone is happy!
                          Impi Red - Young lady cat nip (it hasn't worked in two years)

combinations? Depends on goals.

PUA:

SOB + Love Boat + Xist
                          SOB + Bliss

Work:

API + Bliss
                          a314 + TAA / a314 + P86

Socializing:

mx 297 + Beta Nol
                          Bliss + Taboo / Wolf

Now, I am 25. Engaged. Former professional PUA (lol), former professional mixed martial artist and Boxing Coach at Kronk.

I am of Russian and American South heritage and Caucasian.

My game and attitude is is outgoing, sarcastic, and a dark sense of humor.

I can be quite aggressive but am mostly social and outgoing.
                          KIMBA, you're the reason I began trying out the SOB + Bliss combo! Great combo! Now I've experimented with an LOVE SOB + Bliss + Cohesion!
                          PXS
                          AD

Comment

XiSt
                            Ascend
                            Celebrity
                            Evolve
                            Cohesion

I'm 43, Caucasian, app points are almost always my neck, face, or hair- coldish climate, and long sleeves at work.

For work:
                            XiSt x1, Ascend x3-4, Celebrity x1, SOB x2 one under each pit and perhaps a dab under nose for selfies

Haven't been out on the prowl with mones, and not a lot of bedroom action with mones, but I have used Evolve a couple times in the bedroom. No complaints, but no superstar results either. Waiting on PSE to try that out.
                            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

SOB
                              Love Boat
                              Connection
                              Cohesion/ A very Powerful Combo
                              I found a mixed that fits me Very Well. I have tried many and I love them all. But this one mix may scare others but for me its a Attention Grabber-

Touches- People will touch me constantly-

Preening-touching of lips and jewelry. LipS LiPs o my...I watched many women lick their lips. ANd put Tons of lip gloss on.
                              Eyes- Eyes will be bright and open. Women will graze at me as if they seen a superstar. I love it.

My favorite part is the VOICE. The tone of the voice changes "Completey". They get this calm but excited tone while talking slow. I love it, its so Sexy. Its like this force to them and they can't fight it. They won't fight cause they are experiencing the feeling of comfort. I'm already social so it helps alot. They walk different...they follow YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that was a bit Fun. I believe they think you are one of kind and something they have to your Attention

S.O.B=(1)Spread Upper Neck/jawline bothsides
                              Connection=(1) spray neck
                              Love Boat=(1) spray neck
                              +cohesion=(1) spray neck.

Comment

MychaelAngelo1985 I think you're some kind of pheromone genius. How long have you been using mones?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X