yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wolf/Bad Wolf vs Ascend vs A314 vs APi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf/Bad Wolf vs Ascend vs A314 vs APi?

I'm really curious about Ascend vs Wolf/Bad Wolf if anyone has any experience with using these? It would be a plus if you've tried all 4

Based on my experiences here is how I would rank them, with "most domineering" as #1 and least domineering or more "cool" as #5:

1. Bad Wolf
    2. A314 old
    3. Ascend
    4. A314 new revision
    5. APi

Where would "Wolf" fall on this list? Is it equal to Ascend? Is this a correct order?

Disclaimer: I've only tried the old A314, the new A314, and Ascend. Have no experience with Bad Wolf/Wolf and APi but this is just a "guess"

Curious if someone has more experience with these and could share?
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

knowledgeispower I've never tried the old or new A314 revisions. It seems to me that intimidation may have been one of the factors in A314, and perhaps why people tended to buffer it with p74 or maybe it was p75. But it seemed to me that when I read fallout post, one of those putatives seemed to come up to be used with A314.

Now with intimidation, you may get your way but then you will walk away and people will hate you.

Sooooooo Bad Wolf... if you read the LAL site, you'll see it's supposed to intimidate. I've NEVER seen any intimidation from Bad Wolf. Maybe a bit of mild passive aggressiveness from one person. But for the most part, I get treated with mega respect. Like if I walk into a store, I get treated like the owner. When I first started wearing it, 3 drops and my heart felt like it was pounding more intensely. Now even if weeks go by and I don't wear it, I have worn up to 20 drops and ... meh.

Wolf is like VIP status and respect, but approachable. Opinion leader if not the actual leader. I can wear it to a date, professional setting, casual event... ANY WHERE!

Where do I wear Bad Wolf? When I have to deal with difficult people. When I'm going to a highly competitive environment. When I need to have the vibe of I AM THE LEADER. When I need to make a return to a store. If I were to go clubbing. If I were to go to a bar.

Api for social events. Maybe work related social events. Everyday wear to do errands. Usually not for me for professional environments because in such places I want respect over cool.

Where does Wolf sit on this scale? I'm guessing you have this arranged in terms of alphaness... I'd put Wolf as more alpha than Ascend. Think of the popular cool guy who is in authority and everyone respects. Wolf I think is more complicated than Ascend. Wolf doesn't say "success" like Ascend does. Ascend is more success I think. Interesting comparison you're asking about.

I only wear Ascend in professional settings. For social if I was looking for a steady girlfriend who was 25+ years old, then I'd wear Ascend plus XiSt.

If I'm just looking for women to date, Wolf would more than do it.

One more thing, I prefer my Ascend without copulins because I don't want that smell or implication in a professional environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      knowledgeispower I've never tried the old or new A314 revisions. It seems to me that intimidation may have been one of the factors in A314, and perhaps why people tended to buffer it with p74 or maybe it was p75. But it seemed to me that when I read fallout post, one of those putatives seemed to come up to be used with A314.

Now with intimidation, you may get your way but then you will walk away and people will hate you.

Sooooooo Bad Wolf... if you read the LAL site, you'll see it's supposed to intimidate. I've NEVER seen any intimidation from Bad Wolf. Maybe a bit of mild passive aggressiveness from one person. But for the most part, I get treated with mega respect. Like if I walk into a store, I get treated like the owner. When I first started wearing it, 3 drops and my heart felt like it was pounding more intensely. Now even if weeks go by and I don't wear it, I have worn up to 20 drops and ... meh.

Wolf is like VIP status and respect, but approachable. Opinion leader if not the actual leader. I can wear it to a date, professional setting, casual event... ANY WHERE!

Where do I wear Bad Wolf? When I have to deal with difficult people. When I'm going to a highly competitive environment. When I need to have the vibe of I AM THE LEADER. When I need to make a return to a store. If I were to go clubbing. If I were to go to a bar.

Api for social events. Maybe work related social events. Everyday wear to do errands. Usually not for me for professional environments because in such places I want respect over cool.

Where does Wolf sit on this scale? I'm guessing you have this arranged in terms of alphaness... I'd put Wolf as more alpha than Ascend. Think of the popular cool guy who is in authority and everyone respects. Wolf I think is more complicated than Ascend. Wolf doesn't say "success" like Ascend does. Ascend is more success I think. Interesting comparison you're asking about.

I only wear Ascend in professional settings. For social if I was looking for a steady girlfriend who was 25+ years old, then I'd wear Ascend plus XiSt.

If I'm just looking for women to date, Wolf would more than do it.

One more thing, I prefer my Ascend without copulins because I don't want that smell or implication in a professional environment.
      Thank you that's a perfect comparison
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I would rate wolf higher then Ascend

Comment

Just wondering what would happen if combine
          BW+API+Ascend
          Maybe one drop each
          since I have all three products think I will give it a try

Comment

I haven't tried ascend or API extensivley, but I agree with you that BW is more domineering then the new A314. It hits faster and has a better range too.

Comment

I only have ascend but i can say is the perfect mone for work and status, i use just 1 drop and is magic, i am the perfect worker for all of my coworker and for my boss.
              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
              Xsr89
              Barely legal spray (unscented)
              Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
              Instant honesty

Comment

josebest when you say one drop, do you really mean one drop? The only oil I have is XiSt and it doesn't exactly drop out, ya know. I have to keep dippin it on my finger, and just a little bit comes out. do you have the same issue? Seriously, just one drop? If just one drop does work I've been wasting a ton of product.
                I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                  josebest when you say one drop, do you really mean one drop? The only oil I have is XiSt and it doesn't exactly drop out, ya know. I have to keep dippin it on my finger, and just a little bit comes out. do you have the same issue? Seriously, just one drop? If just one drop does work I've been wasting a ton of product.
                  Yes just one drop I know is a little tricky but I put it in my finger and them rubbed in my neck.
                  My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                  Xsr89
                  Barely legal spray (unscented)
                  Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                  Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
                    Just wondering what would happen if combine
                    BW+API+Ascend
                    Maybe one drop each
                    since I have all three products think I will give it a try
                    So how has is gone so far, combining all 3. I once mixed bw+domination+dm.
                    Last edited by kingtut savage; 02-01-2018, 06:08 PM. Reason: I missed a word and it didn't make sense

Comment

This was an interesting thread.

Id love to know more people's thoughts on Ascend vs APi vs Wolf/BadWolf

Comment

For me I feel if you want trust respect and to project the image of mature person
                        who can get the job done its Ascend.

API is also good but its more young up and coming leader but API is more attractive to women
                        specially to asian women. You will have a lot of girls being friends with you

I dont see the same kind of attraction with Ascend I think ascend projects a more
                        mature image.

Bad wolf is a different animal it gives you great self effects but you may become
                        aggressive and you may not come across very smooth as with API or Ascend.
                        I have not used it much at work but I feel that with some bosses it may not go too well.

In a corporate environment I think Ascend or API is best.

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
                          For me I feel if you want trust respect and to project the image of mature person
                          who can get the job done its Ascend.

API is also good but its more young up and coming leader but API is more attractive to women
                          specially to asian women. You will have a lot of girls being friends with you

I dont see the same kind of attraction with Ascend I think ascend projects a more
                          mature image.

Bad wolf is a different animal it gives you great self effects but you may become
                          aggressive and you may not come across very smooth as with API or Ascend.
                          I have not used it much at work but I feel that with some bosses it may not go too well.

In a corporate environment I think Ascend or API is best.
                          Wich one would give off the cool James bond vibe?
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Wich one would give off the cool James bond vibe?
                            API
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Great! Thanks manover
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Bumping an old thread.

What does unscented API smell like?

Comment

Its a little sweet, glycols of course with a few different flowery notes, Lilac and lavender then a note of geranium comes over the top of that and then a chemical note that reminds me of HIBICLENS, a surgical antiseptic scrub.

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X