yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

WOW interesting non-human reaction to A314 1.32B Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW interesting non-human reaction to A314 1.32B Spray

I'm still waiting for my first order from PXS to arrive so while I had time I decided to report this A314 hit today (if you can call it that lol)

So I work with rats for my day job fairly often. Today was the first time I handled the rats while wearing 1 spray of A314 1.32B (literally had sprayed it 10 minutes before).

And WOW as I approached the cages the rats went BALLISTIC. They started running around faster then I have ever seen them, like they saw a monster coming. I'm not surprised, rats have an extremely strong sense of smell and they probably smelled the A314 as soon as I walked into the room. These rats went crazy when I tried to pick them up as if they sensed I was a predator (normally they show signs of fear but are fairly mellow and don't really try to run from me)...so yes, the pheromones DO work lol I am pretty convinced of this just by the reaction the rats gave to me...
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

That is very interesting! I've had a lot of strange reactions from dogs too.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I've heard of that happening in the past with the old version of A314. Never experienced it myself, but still it's interesting to hear about. Maybe you should do an experiment to see how they react based on the amount of sprays you use, or days when you wear it versus when you don't. I'd be very interested to see what your results are.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
        I've heard of that happening in the past with the old version of A314. Never experienced it myself, but still it's interesting to hear about. Maybe you should do an experiment to see how they react based on the amount of sprays you use, or days when you wear it versus when you don't. I'd be very interested to see what your results are.
        Will do! I will probably have to try it on naive rats as these rats were naive (not handled by me before) when I handled them. So to be completely experimental I'd need to isolate the repeat handlings from the mones so I will have to try this again next week when we get new rats delivered...
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Also I should note, my experience with A314 oil has never been that great. I used to use the older revisions back in 2009 and earlier and never got any "great" hits. But the spray version has been very very good since I've tested it in the last month or so...If I had to bet it is probably because of the quick diffusion of the alcohol while the oil made a very smooth signature that wasn't as noticeable (at least not to my judgement). I'm not surprised the rats reacted if that is the case! It probably hit them very very fast considering how sensitive they are to scent. I'll be interested to see if I can get the same reaction with Ascend or if it will be more mellow.
          PXS
          AD

Comment

We had some new rats delivered today and so I tried to handle them without any mones on....no problems just like usual....I will try next week with an OD although I am not sure if I should haha
            PXS
            AD

Comment

knowledgeispower

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X