yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Donday's Pheromone Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donday's Pheromone Indonesia

Greetings from Indonesia!

I was wondering if any indonesians here have tried the products from the company Donday's Pheromone?

Below is my little experience I had with Donday's:

Bought the "TOKIMEKI" for around 60 USD and got a free sample bottle of "BS COPULIN" for free.

At first I was really impressed with the customer service, delivery time and the fact that they gave quite a big bottle of Copulins sample for my purchase.

I tested it right away with a dose of:
    1 x spray of tokimeki and 1 x spray of cops

No self effect. Nice smell, like a perfume. No hits or effect coming from the people in my surrounding. I even re-apply 2 sprays after work, in a motive of testing it again with my wife but nothing, ZERO. All i get was, "Is that a new perfume you are wearing? i've never seen you buy any perfume recently and whats with the girly smell?"

soon enough, i figured that this product may just be a scam or just a regular perfume, claiming it as pheromone. I should have seen it coming when they just decide to give me quite a big sample bottle of Cops for no additional charges at all.

Anyways, back to the reason why i posted this thread is to raise awareness to the rest of the fellow indonesians in this forum to never trust any locally made pheromones anymore as I have been a victim to a few of them and am getting sick and tired of wasting my hard-earned money to these bullshit companies.

To the other indonesians: Just buy quality mones from respectable & reputable mone company like PheroXS, LAL, PT or HAX and start boycotting locally made mones rather than having disappointments again and again.

cheers!
    Give more, Expect Less

hey Pandatrooper are you born and raised in Indonesia? what's your nationality? I don't know that it matters, but I hear people talk about attracting different nationalities, so I wonder if our heritage matters for what mones we use. I honestly got lucky, and PXS has been my first and only pheromone company. They have everything I need. Plus great leadership, and employees at all levels. Great company. I've heard a shit ton about wolf, bad wolf, and aqua vitae. So, I guess I should try them sometime. I love Ascend. I haven't gone out prowlin for poon, though I want it all the time. What I'm tryin to say is I may have used some sexual blends, but not in a club or anything. It's all work place and dealin with the "wife" right now.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Hey ragnar, I am born in Indonesia but raised in Singapore. Nationality still Indonesian. I have chinese heritage.

Yes, some mones are more effective towards some heritage than others.. but most of the mones generally targets females, just that some race gets hooked easier than the other

I am the opposite of you. Been using LAL and some other failed local mones, which is when I have read up some awesome reviews regarding XS products and finally brought me to this forum. Since I saw there are Indonesians who got their XS products shipped safely to Indo, i decided to join in the XS family! I am thinking of ordering the ACE combo..

So which XS products do you recommend or which products have worked effectively for you? Since I have sexual mones already, I would love to have social/romantic mones in my arsenal!

Suggestions if you want to give LAL products a shot, please try Nude Alpha or Voodoo.. These 2 mones gives you that enganging imprint that you are the one, her prince.

See you around this forum! Take care bro
      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper I was wondering 2 things:

1) Would you please give us your information on Voodoo? I've found this one to be a bit perplexing. More specifically, recommended dosages and how do you know when it is working?

2) What nationalities do you think get hooked easier by pheromones?

Comment

Xcc

1) Voodoo I find that it is not really a sexual mone for me. It is perfect for gf and wives. It has imprinting effects and she will open up more with you. Like as if she is under your spell and she just finds you charming, wanting to connect to a deeper level. You know it is working when she has dilated pupils and extra chatty for some reason (these just a few of IOI's that it is obvious for you to see).

2) Like what I've mentioned above, some mones are more effective towards some heritage than others.. but most of the mones generally targets females, just that some race gets hooked easier than the other. For example, asian4asian from LAL is created to mainly target south east asian females. Will a caucasian girl be affected if wearing asian4asian? yes, maybe but it wont be as effective as lets say another asian female being exposed to the smell.
          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper I've definitely seen the "under your spell" look from women when I'm wearing Voodoo. I'll look for the dilated pupils and being extra chatty. And yes, I've noticed it seems to be more social or bonding than sexual.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X