yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Attempting to confirm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attempting to confirm...

I'm attempting to confirm something I thought I read a few days ago.

I did a search and cannot find it.

It was from one of the more experienced people here. Maybe GHOST or 2000GT

I thought someone said that in their opinion Bad Wolf was a close substitute for A314. I know there are posts about A314 substitutes, but I thought I saw this specific comment and wanted to confirm it with that specific person.

When I say A314, I mean the A314 versions that were being raved about... the awesome versions.

Not really. It has some serious intimidation and sexual edge to it. It can be quite fun to use once you get the hang of it, but it's not like the old versions of A314. The key to successfully running BW is to be friendly, outgoing and be playful. If not, people will be spooked by the signature. Having said traits can help balance out the effects and that's when you'll see more interesting hits

Comment

2000GT Thank you for your input...

Now an advanced question...

If BW is intimidating and sexually edgy, yet a person acts friendly, outgoing, and playful... I thought you had to be congruent with the formula. Or is this an exception to the rule?

Comment

It actually is congruent, from a natural Alpha. If you're beta and act beta, that's where the signature becomes creepy.

Comment

RTBoss Makes sense! Thank you!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X