yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you know if aqua vitae is the direct competitor for evolve or domination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AV on its own is awesome already! i use mine unscented and for the cover, i just spray my own favorite perfume over it.

2-3 drops max for me
    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Thanks for the input on Aqua Vitae. Although I like Aqua Vitae, I'd rather just spend the extra money and get Bad Wolf. I suspect Bad Wolf is a turbo charged version of Aqua Vitae. For example if I use Bad Wolf and walk into a store, I tend to get treated like I'm the owner... and sometimes I get treated like royalty, like VIP status on steroids.

I've heard Aqua Vitae is for a celebrity effect. To be blunt, I've not noticed any celebrity effect. I've noticed respect and status, but I wouldn't go so far as to say celebrity effects.

It is sexual, I think. But I think Evolve is much more sexual. I also think Aqua Vitae may have a certain short term effect meaning you got to move fast or the woman may lose interest. Although I can't prove that, I suspect it because Bad Wolf seems to make more of a lasting impact compared to Aqua Vitae.

Although I have wondered if using Aqua Vitae over time might create a lasting impact. Again, I can't prove it but I suspect it may. Still, I'd rather go with Bad Wolf.

Comment

So, Xcc- Bad Wolf for sexual, and wolf for status? Is AV like a little brother for Bad Wolf?
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

AV is like the hornier younger brother of Bad Wolf, not the boss of the company but the right hand man (marketing head) to execute company marketing targets hahaha
          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook I think Bad Wolf is SUPER status and sexual... like royalty or major big wig. Think company owner. Wolf is more like VIP and respect. Think leader of opinion of a social group and/or leader of the pack. Aqua Vita... status yes. Sexual yes. I think generally people say it's good in bars and night club environments.

Aqua Vita is great! There are a number of Liquid Alchemy Labs products I like. I just like some better than others. I'd rather have Wolf and Bad Wolf than Aqua Vita.

Pandatrooper Good analogy!

Comment

Love some AV one of my favorite mones for a night out
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                Ragnar Lothbrook On the finer points of sexual pheromones...

There are GOALS that state if a pheromone is sexual. For example, formulas with high levels of androstenone are generally sexually arousing to women. But it's more complicated than that. Some women will be repelled by high levels androstenone because they are not near ovulation. Other women will be highly draw to high levels of androstenone because they are ovulating or are about to ovulate. However, sex with a woman who wants you when you are wearing high amounts of androstenone and is about to ovulate or is ovulating may disappear on you quickly because the only thing that stimulated her was the sexual draw. Some women will be repelled or freaked out by high levels of androstenone because they have too many conflicting emotions about sex and/or feeling sexual about a man they hardly know.

Some formulas are sexual even though their GOALS are not sexual, like perhaps FLIRTING playful social. Like Taboo. But why would they be sexual? Because some women would find you so fun, they want to be around you more, and then they really like you, and then they want sex.

So for some women... sexual stimulation may lead to sex. For others, that FLIRTING feeling will lead to sex. I think idle posted on this, too.

Dig around this thread:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...goals-question

and you should find something in more ways than one.

hi there, so you were saying that even tho we uses same phero, but under different woman menstrual period, the effect would be different?

i wonder how this case applied for the work mones? im looking to increase stats at office work, looking for promotion etc
                PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
                LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
                PT : Captain, THU
                Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

i havnt try domination or evolve but from reading alot about evolve i can tell you its nothing like av.
                  honestly, i dont think it has competitors, other then maybe bad wolf that i havnt tried.
                  it is just such a special blend, its hard to compare it.

if you want a blend specifically for a goal like work blend, bar blend, blend to get some sex or whatever then you might have better luck with some rather then others. however generaly comparing av to other mones is futile.
                  it is so powerfull its absurd and that is also why its so hard for most people to get consistent results with it, myself included.

it has alot of status and social attributes, i can see some celebrity vibe, its super mega attantion grabbing and if you can make it work for you, probably the most attraction that a mone blend can give you.

at the beginning i would go high dose and have super intresting nights. sometimes i would get layd, other times everyone around me would get layd. av is fucking crazy, it makes things go wild, just not always for you.
                  some of the hits with it are ridicules. i had a girl once sit next to me only to get hit so hard she had to go aside to rest for a few minutes, she was confused as fuck.

it did get very frustrating for me though as i would mostly see the girls im trying to fuck, getting super attracted to people around me and really going for it. av makes people act differently for sure.

nowdays i use very small amounts of it, usually in combination with other blends. it adds a strong punch to any mix and very very good on its own even in small amount.
                  it also gets you hits for 2 days easy, even after a wash with soap.

i havnt tried it yet, probably couse im stupid but i heard its reallllyyy good with xist.

Comment

hombre What was your dosage for best hits you got. I tested AV gel and it did nothing so I returned it. Now I only have a sample bottle of AV. Test it a few times at 4-5 drops but didn't get any results while other LAL mixes like Bad Wolf did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                      hombre What was your dosage for best hits you got. I tested AV gel and it did nothing so I returned it. Now I only have a sample bottle of AV. Test it a few times at 4-5 drops but didn't get any results while other LAL mixes like Bad Wolf did.
                      i have a roller so dosage is a problem for me.
                      if i was to convert it to drops i would say that at 3+ drops it was very inconsistent for me. i would get alot of nothing with some crazy hits and alot of wierdness around me.
                      its hard for me to be precise as it was one of my first mones, i wasnt sure what to expect at all.

i am testing it more now at lower dosages, probably less then a drop.

if 5-6 drops didnt work for you, i would try 2 drops, go to one and then even less then that.
                      remember to take at least a day of between usage.
                      i would get some of my best hits ever the day after av.

Comment

AV was an instant hitter but in asia perhaps it's too intimidating
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

hombre I see. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

AV was an instant hitter but in asia perhaps it's too intimidating
                            Uh, you already know I put Bad Wolf to good use here in Asia.

Comment

Uh, you already know I put Bad Wolf to good use here in Asia.
                              Bad wolf is an alpha aqua vitae is a sexual
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Bad Wolf is a sexual alpha meant to be very intimidating.

Comment

both are very sexual for sure and both are social as well, bad wolf alot more.
                                  im pretty sure the difference is AV is primary an attractant and bad wolf is primarily an alpha.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

both are very sexual for sure and both are social as well, bad wolf alot more.
                                    im pretty sure the difference is AV is primary an attractant and bad wolf is primarily an alpha.
                                    Yes, I agree. Bad Wolf is very sexual.

Comment

I use AV for center of attention. 2 drops social,3 drops starts getting outrageous and alpha enough to shake up other guys and myself. 4 drops is too bull by the horns thing for me. I consider it short term 4 to 5 hours. It will stick around but the primary character I use it for changes a lot after that. It was one of my first pheromones, I guess it hit me for days

Comment

I guess I will have to come back testing it soon as I still have like 6 ml sample of it. I actually like any mixes with blatant hits even though it's just attention grabbing. Testing PT's Auraental and Aura of Amity at the moment.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X