yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oxytocin "trust spray" thingie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxytocin "trust spray" thingie?

Can you well informed, pheromone enhanced, genius crowd, talk to me about this thing I came upon that supposedly creates Trust? I know it's not a pheromone but it's sold on another pheromone site and I would like to understand it. Anyone here with experience in this area? I'm pondering the possible use of this and a phero spray? Thanks, Potiongirl

Ammm.... my opinion on this....
    In short...
    Oxytocin is not a pheromone.

Please avoid using it in any form.

i will provide more details as soon as possible to back up myself up.

Please anyone that does not agree with my statement above
    join us here with your opinion on this

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Looking forward to this!

Comment

potiongirl Oxytocin is not a pheromone as far as I know. I think of a pheromone as a molecule that can be diffused in the air at an amount sufficient to create an emotional or physiological change. That is broad and vague. With that definition, essential oils in aroma therapy could be considered pheromones.

But what evidence is there that oxytocin once applied to your skin can diffuse in such a way and at such a rate to impact those around you? The only study I know of similar to this would be oxytocin used in a nasal spray. In such a context, the molecule is directed to contact a mucus membrane almost immediately. So did it impact the people in this study because of receptors in the olfactory system or was it absorbed by the blood stream via the mucous membrane?

Now potiongirl, please slowly put down the nasal spray and back away cautiously...

I second idle.

Comment

I moved this thread to Other Vendors

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Okay, I get it. I'm not interested in it anymore. I did some more research on it. If Steve O doesn't have it here or in some formulas here then I'm sure it's not a viable option. Potiongirl

Comment

potiongirl Your question is very important, and I can almost guarantee you that all the input here is intended to steer you in a much more positive direction. Thank you for having the courage and wisdom to bring up this topic.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X