yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Liquid Pheromones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Pheromones.

Is this sister company of Steve? or something else.

It seems to be Steve company, if so why a different line of products.

Just took a look at it. Very curious as every contact info is exactly the same except for sender name.

XSteveO idle Brian-XS KateD, is this other company related to PXS?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

as this was covered 2 years ago. i will be short

Liquid as a company contacted us quite some time ago.
      All their products are manufactured by Aser Gruppe International Corp. according to their specification and requirements (under a specific licence agreement).

Development and further blend improve is handled by them.

Just dont forget Aser Gruppe International Corp. (pheromoneXS) is a research company that do provide licencing for allot of other 3rd party vendors

So any liquid pheromone questions please keep in other vendors forum

thanks

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
        as this was covered 2 years ago. i will be short

Liquid as a company contacted us quite some time ago.
        All their products are manufactured by Aser Gruppe International Corp. according to their specification and requirements (under a specific licence agreement).

Development and further blend improve is handled by them.

Just dont forget Aser Gruppe International Corp. (pheromoneXS) is a research company that do provide licencing for allot of other 3rd party vendors

So any liquid pheromone questions please keep in other vendors forum

thanks
        Ahh it's that group! I remember reading about that now. Okay, no worries. As for Aser Gruppe, for some reason I thought it was just a cover up name to hide identification of pheromone purchases from like the mail carrier and neighbors/roommates who aren't in the know about pheromones... Welps, now I know
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Greetings to all of you.
          I will answer to all your question's with this link

If you don't want to read all 14 pages, this is more important of all.

I am one of the owners of LiquidPheromones.com

In our business we are not used to write in forums but since mr. Stephen Osborn showed us this topic, we decided to post an answer for you.

First of all
          mr. Stephen Osborn is not the owner of the Liqudpheromones brand. He is not involved in any way in our management, marketing and branding.
          After many years of researching this marketing niche, we(because we are 3 owners) decided to make a final contract with Aser Gruppe International Corp as a manufacturer and to develop formulas based on their past experience and our specifications. For many years before our liquid brand we tested other so called manufacturers and resellers with terrible results (and return rates). In the end we ware wasting money on huge ad campaign bringing little results.

Now our formulas are based on Aser Gruppe International existing formulas but changed and tweaked by our requirements and for a 30mL bottle. Those formulas are unique and only will be available to LiquidPheromones.com
          Quality control is certified by Aser Gruppe International Corp and the formulation is developed by our specifications. The 30mL blends have nothing to do with the original formulas from Aser Gruppe International Corp and they are used as base to make the final product.

Some of you saw mr. Stephen Osborn's company listed on our site. Well of course it should and Aser Gruppe International Corp will be listed as this is our manufacturer for the products. We are working under license from them.
          Quote from our site:
          Quote: Liquid Pheromones exclusive blends are perfectly balanced formulas crafted by one of the most prestigious pheromone manufacturing labs in the USA.
          Manufactured and sold under license of Aser Gruppe International Corp .....
          Aser Gruppe International Corp as manufacturer is 100% responsible for the quality of the products and obligated to meet out specifications pointed in our initial contract with them.

In the end we want to be 100% that we don't sell junk. Instead we have right now a really concentrated and safe to use products in 30mL bottle, we could not find a company that offers the same content as we do up to date right now.(and all of that is guaranteed by one of the most trusted manufacturers around).

We suffered heavy return rates with some other manufacturers before. Hundreds of dollars wasted on marketing with little results. But in the end we found out that the respected ones are mainly listed in this board.

Second:
          We noticed that in this thread only several users are writing here. All the same 3-4 people are repeating everything over and over again.

Are you gentlemen a real pheromone users ?
          or you are getting paid to search around forums and bash every company that sales pheromones better than yours?

If its like this then I can guarantee you that what you are doing does not have any effect. People who buy pheromones are not dumb and they can decide for them self from where and what to buy.

Instead of spamming with all kind of unsubstantiated nonsense all the forums , better concentrate on improving your own manufacturing process and formulation of your own pheromone products.
          Trust US its worth it.

Third
          About our pricing.
          You can check our concentration against several other companies offering 30mL bottles and you can see the difference for yourself. We want to sell a potent and working product. We want returning customers , not product returns. And to ensure this we hired mr. Stephen Osborn's company to do that.
          We started offering coupons at 25 up to 50% discounts to all our new customers on facebook.
          You can check our facebook page from our website. Up to date we have 2998 subscribers there.

In the end we would kindly ask:
          Please look at your own bowl, rather than others.

As we know America is democratic country and everyone have the freedom to do what they please as long as they dont hurt the others. But you gentlemen are doing exactly the opposite.
          Believe me with your attempts to stop the development of other people's business you are really hurting your own.

With Best Regards
          Liquid Pheromones Team
          If anybody have question's please.

Manufactured and sold under license of Aser Gruppe International Corp. PO BOX 277 Munford, TN 38058

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

Ahh it's that group! I remember reading about that now. Okay, no worries. As for Aser Gruppe, for some reason I thought it was just a cover up name to hide identification of pheromone purchases from like the mail carrier and neighbors/roommates who aren't in the know about pheromones... Welps, now I know

their website explains it self

"Liquid Pheromones exclusive blends are perfectly balanced formulas crafted by one of the most prestigious pheromone manufacturing labs in the USA.
            By using just the right amount of pheromone content per bottle we can assure you will absolutely get the most out of your pheromone experience. Our blends contain 3 to 10 times more pheromone content than most any other pheromone vendors available today. You're going to love the results you get!"
            But... i have contacted them... you should get a response directly in a little bit

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

• idle
              idle commented
              Editing a comment
              ook.. that was quick

Ok. I just posted this out of curiosity. Was Surfing for pheromones and found this company. Thanks for clearing

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X