yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

MacGuyvering a Pheroproof Analog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacGuyvering a Pheroproof Analog

Getting ready to test a combo designed to mimic Pheroproof:

1 drop AV (possibly sub 1 drop Primitive or straight Androstenone oil)

2 sprays Vibe

2 sprays XSR32

Based on Nbully's data, this should very closely mimic the suspected ingredients of Pheroproof. Will report back upon initial testing!

So how did it go?

Comment

TongRen and kingtut savage at the risk of exposing my ignorance, would someone tell me why Pheroproof is something worth mimicking?

Comment

Xcc to be honest bro, I have no clue what TongRen is referring to. I just wanted to see his report to find out what it does

Comment

kingtut savage Thank you for your bluntness. I'm interested in what he's referring to also.

Comment

PheromoneProof was an early WOW! mix. It was supposed to go into mass production, and even started to - I have the set, never used it, just keeping it as a collector's item - but it was supposedly one of the best social/sexual mixes of it's time. According to my sources in Androtics at the time, there was a situation where the creator would not continue for some reason I don't remember, and it died.

Comment

Catlord17 And is there a replacement or something better in your opinion?

Comment

Some history for those curious:

That being said...does anyone know if SteveO's PheroBomb is modeled after PheromoneProof?
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Hey all, still have not had a chance to try this mix. It was originally created by Catlord, IIRC, and was one of the "Gold Standards" or "Panty Dropper" mixes. Still planning on running it very soon.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X