yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Animals' musk, Ambergris, Oudh... Oils and Aphrodisiacs forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Now there is a challenge for you. <3

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    BWAHAHAAA! I've cut back and STILL have 3 storage boxes for all of them...then there's the medicine cabinet for overflow...I'm not sure I could get it all in 1 pic!

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
    NuTrix would you be willing to post a picture of all your scents and all your pheromones in one picture?

I am convinced you have the fragrance equivalent of a fully stocked liquor cabinet in your home.
    Don't we all?

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    replied
    NuTrix would you be willing to post a picture of all your scents and all your pheromones in one picture?

I am convinced you have the fragrance equivalent of a fully stocked liquor cabinet in your home.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    For me it is one of the most delicious musks that I have ever tried.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Musc Tonkin recommend from Iidergreier:
    In the many reviews I read on this, people either loved it, or loved to hate it!
    Some of the reviews mention notes of civit, cat pee, manure and out right stank. Others were talking of floral notes and general loveliness
    So to be safe, I sampled first to make sure it liked me.
    I think it's lovely and even verified with Mr Right that it's floral and earthy, no cat pee to be found Strange how so many people register things so differently in their reviews... This is a unisex fragrance. First on, it's very floral on me, but I could see in the dry down how it would compliment a man as it becomes more earthy and there's a note in there that is reminiscent of dried hay, but not manure, lol! It sits very close to the skin for me and lasts for hours, very nice

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Is it lovely, isn't it?

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    WOW! received Ambre Russe today and ZOMYWOW! My chemistry LUUUURVS it. I was concerned at 100mls, that's a lot of perfume to hate, lol, but no worries there! Thanks for the recommendation!

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Understand, they are quite expensive.

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Pulled the trigger on Amber Russe. I'm holding off on the musk only because I already have several musk scents with the deer musk, though I read their simulation is quite convincing

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Oh my! They both sound amazing! Do you have these? What is your opinion of the company?
    Yes, I do, they are wonderful, albeit both are vinter scents. It is volume on them. One spray of them is enough. Wonderful company and they became so moved when I wrote to them in french.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You need Musk Tonkin and Russian Amber.
    Oh my! They both sound amazing! Do you have these? What is your opinion of the company?

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    Bumping this thread!

I've always liked ambergris but never thought of it as an aphrodisiac. I've just begun exploring musks and am waiting on a fragrance that has both oud and Indian deer musk. I'm also waiting on 3 variants of ambergris, 2 white - one with oud and the other that looks to have other notes along with the ambergris - and one black purported to be from the Connemara coast, supposedly it is to be unlike the average low grade black. We'll see...I AM curious to see if any of them illicit primal responses. I have always gotten compliments on my current blend so this adds a new layer of interest for me.

It's been a while since the last post. Anyone have anything to report or share on this topic?
    You need Musk Tonkin and Russian Amber.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Bumping this thread!

I've always liked ambergris but never thought of it as an aphrodisiac. I've just begun exploring musks and am waiting on a fragrance that has both oud and Indian deer musk. I'm also waiting on 3 variants of ambergris, 2 white - one with oud and the other that looks to have other notes along with the ambergris - and one black purported to be from the Connemara coast, supposedly it is to be unlike the average low grade black. We'll see...I AM curious to see if any of them illicit primal responses. I have always gotten compliments on my current blend so this adds a new layer of interest for me.

It's been a while since the last post. Anyone have anything to report or share on this topic?

Leave a comment:

• dorfmeister
    replied
    Originally posted by Pheronaut View Post
    hi everybody, I was not posting but was experimenting over the last year. I can say now that the cheap $ 0-30 musks are all probably not natural but synthetic musks. Not good scents for me. The real natural animalic musks costs $ 50-150 and more per 3 ml bottle. very nice self effects. Civet ones hits girls and men too, also without pheromones. Ambergris ones are very good too, fresh warm and oceanic, it generates peacefull feeling and healthy conversation. Hyraceum is interesting stony earthy smell. Castoreum is leathery, deer musk is more animalic. Of course these scents are much more complex, not easy to describe all the complexicity of its scent. Oudhs are usually barnyard smelling, little difficult for caucasians people. But I can say all these are much more magic than commercial parfumes. I use the oils on the skin spots first as cover scent and pheromones directly over it, with no diffusion problems.
    I have pretty much given up on getting legit deer musk. The others add something that nothing else can bring to a mix, complexity, 3 dimensionality, who knows the right way to express it, and, like you are saying, they have definite pheromonal effects. They also have a longevity suspended in alcohol like nothing else I have tried.

I find them to have a synergistic effect with synthetic pheromones and I also have been applying some oil based fragrances over them

Leave a comment:

• dorfmeister
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    While I can appreciate wanting to play with various animal musks from purely aesthetic/fragrance perspective, why would you need to boost a phero product? If it's a good product it doesn't need any boosting.
    This, to me, and no offense meant, is the sort of question that I find completely uninteresting. Why not try it? Why not see what it could do? Or don't try it. It doesn't matter.

How is doing this any different than experimenting with other pheromone molecules?

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    While I can appreciate wanting to play with various animal musks from purely aesthetic/fragrance perspective, why would you need to boost a phero product? If it's a good product it doesn't need any boosting.

Leave a comment:

• Pheronaut
    replied
    hi everybody, I was not posting but was experimenting over the last year. I can say now that the cheap $ 0-30 musks are all probably not natural but synthetic musks. Not good scents for me. The real natural animalic musks costs $ 50-150 and more per 3 ml bottle. very nice self effects. Civet ones hits girls and men too, also without pheromones. Ambergris ones are very good too, fresh warm and oceanic, it generates peacefull feeling and healthy conversation. Hyraceum is interesting stony earthy smell. Castoreum is leathery, deer musk is more animalic. Of course these scents are much more complex, not easy to describe all the complexicity of its scent. Oudhs are usually barnyard smelling, little difficult for caucasians people. But I can say all these are much more magic than commercial parfumes. I use the oils on the skin spots first as cover scent and pheromones directly over it, with no diffusion problems.

Leave a comment:

• dorfmeister
    replied
    I've generally been using a 2.5 mg per spray bottle and pouring it into a 30 ml bottle with perf alcohol, ies, civet, castoreum, and hyraceum. All in small but definitely noticeable amounts. The animalics stick around on the skin for a very long time.

Leave a comment:

• dorfmeister
    replied
    I am finding myself using extremely dilute quantities of the civet and castoreum as the tinctures from Apothecaries Garden are extremely strong. I have most been working using my nose and starting with very minute amounts of the tinctures to relatively greater quantities of ies and perfumer's alcohol. You'll see what I mean when you get them. It takes very little tincture to create a very strong barnyard smell with the civet or an extremely strong sort of leathery aroma with castoreum.

I bought a bunch of ies in EDP strength in 60 ml bottles from Save on Scents. Very cheap.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X