yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Animals' musk, Ambergris, Oudh... Oils and Aphrodisiacs forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pheronaut View Post
    hi everybody, I was not posting but was experimenting over the last year. I can say now that the cheap $ 0-30 musks are all probably not natural but synthetic musks. Not good scents for me. The real natural animalic musks costs $ 50-150 and more per 3 ml bottle. very nice self effects. Civet ones hits girls and men too, also without pheromones. Ambergris ones are very good too, fresh warm and oceanic, it generates peacefull feeling and healthy conversation. Hyraceum is interesting stony earthy smell. Castoreum is leathery, deer musk is more animalic. Of course these scents are much more complex, not easy to describe all the complexicity of its scent. Oudhs are usually barnyard smelling, little difficult for caucasians people. But I can say all these are much more magic than commercial parfumes. I use the oils on the skin spots first as cover scent and pheromones directly over it, with no diffusion problems.
    I have pretty much given up on getting legit deer musk. The others add something that nothing else can bring to a mix, complexity, 3 dimensionality, who knows the right way to express it, and, like you are saying, they have definite pheromonal effects. They also have a longevity suspended in alcohol like nothing else I have tried.

I find them to have a synergistic effect with synthetic pheromones and I also have been applying some oil based fragrances over them
    Bad Wolf

Comment

Bumping this thread!

I've always liked ambergris but never thought of it as an aphrodisiac. I've just begun exploring musks and am waiting on a fragrance that has both oud and Indian deer musk. I'm also waiting on 3 variants of ambergris, 2 white - one with oud and the other that looks to have other notes along with the ambergris - and one black purported to be from the Connemara coast, supposedly it is to be unlike the average low grade black. We'll see...I AM curious to see if any of them illicit primal responses. I have always gotten compliments on my current blend so this adds a new layer of interest for me.

It's been a while since the last post. Anyone have anything to report or share on this topic?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Bumping this thread!

I've always liked ambergris but never thought of it as an aphrodisiac. I've just begun exploring musks and am waiting on a fragrance that has both oud and Indian deer musk. I'm also waiting on 3 variants of ambergris, 2 white - one with oud and the other that looks to have other notes along with the ambergris - and one black purported to be from the Connemara coast, supposedly it is to be unlike the average low grade black. We'll see...I AM curious to see if any of them illicit primal responses. I have always gotten compliments on my current blend so this adds a new layer of interest for me.

It's been a while since the last post. Anyone have anything to report or share on this topic?
        You need Musk Tonkin and Russian Amber.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You need Musk Tonkin and Russian Amber.
          Oh my! They both sound amazing! Do you have these? What is your opinion of the company?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Oh my! They both sound amazing! Do you have these? What is your opinion of the company?
            Yes, I do, they are wonderful, albeit both are vinter scents. It is volume on them. One spray of them is enough. Wonderful company and they became so moved when I wrote to them in french.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Understand, they are quite expensive.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              WOW! received Ambre Russe today and ZOMYWOW! My chemistry LUUUURVS it. I was concerned at 100mls, that's a lot of perfume to hate, lol, but no worries there! Thanks for the recommendation!

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Is it lovely, isn't it?

Musc Tonkin recommend from Iidergreier:
            In the many reviews I read on this, people either loved it, or loved to hate it!
            Some of the reviews mention notes of civit, cat pee, manure and out right stank. Others were talking of floral notes and general loveliness
            So to be safe, I sampled first to make sure it liked me.
            I think it's lovely and even verified with Mr Right that it's floral and earthy, no cat pee to be found Strange how so many people register things so differently in their reviews... This is a unisex fragrance. First on, it's very floral on me, but I could see in the dry down how it would compliment a man as it becomes more earthy and there's a note in there that is reminiscent of dried hay, but not manure, lol! It sits very close to the skin for me and lasts for hours, very nice

Comment

For me it is one of the most delicious musks that I have ever tried.
              Arsenal

Comment

NuTrix would you be willing to post a picture of all your scents and all your pheromones in one picture?

I am convinced you have the fragrance equivalent of a fully stocked liquor cabinet in your home.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BWAHAHAAA! I've cut back and STILL have 3 storage boxes for all of them...then there's the medicine cabinet for overflow...I'm not sure I could get it all in 1 pic!

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now there is a challenge for you. <3

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                NuTrix would you be willing to post a picture of all your scents and all your pheromones in one picture?

I am convinced you have the fragrance equivalent of a fully stocked liquor cabinet in your home.
                Don't we all?
                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X