yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Animals' musk, Ambergris, Oudh... Oils and Aphrodisiacs forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animals' musk, Ambergris, Oudh... Oils and Aphrodisiacs forum

Hi everybody. I would like to create a forum where we can report any experience with these exotic oils, using it standalone or in mixes with human pheromones blends.
    I personally just start to experiment with these oils which are used as fixatives or scent parts in parfumery industry and I hope it also may be usable to mix with our human's pheromone liquids to bring new experience or unexpected results.

Well, these oils may contain animal's pheromones and other natural molecules, which generally may influence the humans mood in various way - uplifting, meditating, relaxing, deepen breath, lower heartbeat, low headache, act as aphrodisiacs and many more.
    My interest is mainly to investigate if it could rise the pottency of our mones potions.
    These oils may be pretty expensive, e.g. I have ordered 3 ml pure oil for 150 $... and it is not the only order, it has ruined my wallet this month but I am too curious about its pottency and also I plan to use them as cover scent for my standard human pheromone potions. Also I will prepare mixes andvwill try it on myself...lets cook something together!

Comment

Civet Pheromone Parfum from S. Korea.
      ?I bought two 5 ml bottles for very friendly price and free shipping. Also I wanted very nice golden bottles and atomizers and hoped it will be refillable. Fortunately it is, you can see the picture.
      ?Also the smell is better than I hoped and addictive... it contains civet pheromone musk and also an oriental parfume. When I use it on my wrists, I must to smell it closely again and again. I dont know if it is because of civet mones or parfume.

l also use it sometimes behind my ears as cover scent for my "universal 52x pheromone blend" which I also experiment with. It is sold as only one blend of that company and maybe you have heard its name, I can name it later if I can to do it here (?). However, I have got some interesting results and nice hits with this blend at at work and also hits in combination with civet parfume in pub...

Comment

Other Pheromone Vendors, part 1.
        As this is the Other vendors section, I will also place my experience with several of them here. These are probably the "junky" ones but somebody of you may find these information interesting, at least not to waste your time and money. Also there is almost no information about these brands on Internet and are not discussed on web by users.
        I will not report about well known brands like AD or LAL ... here, these products are discussed on their own discussions.
        During the time I will try to add the reports about these products: PheroMen, PherLuv incl. Oxitocin, Alpha Impact,
        and also about european ones (which worked):
        Pheromone Essence, Myioshi Myiagi, Chakra

Comment

I've got some different deer musks from several sources that from doing some research are all likely to be fake. Surprisingly, they all smell like some variation on the old "Head Shops" of the past. Very hippieish.

I have ordered castoreum, civet, and hyraceum from sources that look pretty legit.

My only experience with wearing so far is with the "deer musks" and I am not sure they are something I could see wearing in too many contexts as I am not a hippie. I may try thinning them with some dpg.

To be honest, I see more potential with the civet, castoreum, and hyraceum.
          Bad Wolf

Comment

This is the etsy vendor where I ordered castoreum and civet.

This Essential Oils item by ApothecarysGarden has 423 favorites from Etsy shoppers. Ships from Canada. Listed on Dec 22, 2023
            Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
              I've got some different deer musks from several sources that from doing some research are all likely to be fake. Surprisingly, they all smell like some variation on the old "Head Shops" of the past. Very hippieish.

I have ordered castoreum, civet, and hyraceum from sources that look pretty legit.

My only experience with wearing so far is with the "deer musks" and I am not sure they are something I could see wearing in too many contexts as I am not a hippie. I may try thinning them with some dpg.

To be honest, I see more potential with the civet, castoreum, and hyraceum.
              I would be interested in your other sources of deer musk and civet. These are rather difficult to find in pure/natural form.

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post

I would be interested in your other sources of deer musk and civet. These are rather difficult to find in pure/natural form.
                If you look above your post you will see that I have already posted the link to the Etsy vendor.

I didn't say I had any good sources for Deer Musk.
                Bad Wolf

Comment

I've got my new oil today, an Oriental Black Musk Attar Oil - 3ml.
                  It is Black creamy Musk / Strong/ Deep/ Powerful/ Musky. It carries an ingredient from the authentic wild deer musk Pod, found in Central Asia, and the Himalayas. Musk's deer reputation is as aphrodisiac . Small amount of musk fills an entire room for a long period.

Test it!
                  Well, I used 2 sprays of Cohesion on left neck and one spray of Evolve on right. Over it I used 2 + 1 drop of Black musk Oil.

After 4 hours I still feel the parfume. Low tones are like chocolate and sandalwood sticks. Intensive parfume and good aroma in mix with C and E.
                  I used Bliss one spray on throat. It is nice uplifting mix of BCE and Black musk oil, for sunny and happy days with friends by the water or beer. Not a hippie aroma, this scent is suitable for a lunch with lady in a serious restaurant.
                  It is very good to use on open spaces, and not use it in hot office with other people and closed space.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheronaut View Post
                    I've got my new oil today, an Oriental Black Musk Attar Oil - 3ml.
                    It is Black creamy Musk / Strong/ Deep/ Powerful/ Musky. It carries an ingredient from the authentic wild deer musk Pod, found in Central Asia, and the Himalayas. Musk's deer reputation is as aphrodisiac . Small amount of musk fills an entire room for a long period.

Test it!
                    Well, I used 2 sprays of Cohesion on left neck and one spray of Evolve on right. Over it I used 2 + 1 drop of Black musk Oil.

After 4 hours I still feel the parfume. Low tones are like chocolate and sandalwood sticks. Intensive parfume and good aroma in mix with C and E.
                    I used Bliss one spray on throat. It is nice uplifting mix of BCE and Black musk oil, for sunny and happy days with friends by the water or beer. Not a hippie aroma, this scent is suitable for a lunch with lady in a serious restaurant.
                    It is very good to use on open spaces, and not use it in hot office with other people and closed space.
                    Can you link to the place you bought the musk from?
                    Bad Wolf

Comment

Black Musk Oil bottle 3ml. Serious. see photo

Comment

I've got the following mixed up in 60 ml bottles of perfumer's alcohol with 30 percent iso e super:

castoreum
                      civet
                      hyraceum
                      propolis
                      Bad Wolf

Comment

is it all mixed in one 60 ml bottle? hyraceum is interesting product too, but I dont know its scent.
                        HYRACEUM:
                        The petrified and fossilized excrement of the Cape Hyrax. It is fairly sterile fossilized excrement made up from urine, feces, pollen, plant residue and food, and highly valuable within perfumery as well as in traditional South African medicine.
                        Hyraceum is also called "African Stones", as it hardens and become rock-like during centuries of fossilization, and has a very complex scent similar to notes of deer musk, castoreum, civet, agarwood and tobacco.
                        It is useful in the treatment of epileptic seizures, for stomach problems, ear infections, back problems and as a tranquilizer.

Comment

No. A bottle for each.
                          Bad Wolf

Comment

• Pheronaut
                            Pheronaut commented
                            Editing a comment
                            probably it is not concentrated too much, and more like a cologne?

I've got new package and my collection now includes these oils:

Civet pheromone Love poison
                          Black musk Kasthuri
                          Cashmiri black
                          Ambergris musk Kashmir
                          ?Castoreum, Civet, Musk deer, Ambergris Pheromone 4
                          Noor white musk
                          Oriental black musk
                          White amber rose ( herbal rose attar oil )

it is all unisex but except last one it is more suitable for men. Later I will report about each one. Also see the foto below.

Comment

Natural animal musk parfume oils

Comment

Cashmiri Black sample test.
                              bold perfume oil with Deer musk, Kashmir myrrh, Oakmoss, Ebony.
                              price $160 per 3 ml.
                              I am not a parfumer and not natural in English, just want to bring you my laic experiences...
                              very good quality and scent, not too oriental, not animalic scent. I've received sample bottle with max. 6 drops of this oil. First I have tried it pure, the scent is good soft and acceptable.
                              Rest 3 drops I have mixed with 27 drops of PherLuv52x. I use it at work, 2 drops behind ears. good cover scent.

Comment

Ambergris musk Kashmir sample test.
                                oriental santal scent, animalic , horse like scent, leather and circus scent. Later becomes softer. Light barnyard or circus or animal skin scent.
                                I Will not buy more, but acceptable scent for everywhere. I will mix 3 drops with 27 drops of a -non alpha product from my collection.
                                price about $ 120 per 3ml bottle.

Comment

Black musk Kasthuri test. Animalic indian deer misk kasturi oil test.
                                  Oh no. Too strong, too musky. Very potent oil. My head was spinning after each sniff. This one is too much. Suitable for people who like strong musky scent. But I will see what about the mix of 3 drops Kasthuri with 27 drops of some pheromone product.

Comment

I've mixed a 3 ml bottle of Kasturi Musk into 60 ml of alcohol and iso e super. Thinned down it is a beautiful transparent green.
                                    Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X