yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Aqua Vitae gel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua Vitae gel

Bad Wolf

I think in gel would be difficult to dose and lasts less the product

Comment

I am not sure what to say on that. I've got Overdose and find I can be more precise about the gel.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

Please edit the first post with more description/information on why you are actually posting this (hey i like this.. hey i hate this... hey i have this experience with this....)

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
          I am not sure what to say on that. I've got Overdose and find I can be more precise about the gel.
          I preferer buld dropper, I found my exact point(doses)

Comment

Based on the perfomance of LAL's other gel products, this might take some adjustment. Gels have much greater longevity on the skin....hoping that the consistency will be better, as AV can be hit or miss for me sometimes. On the plus side, that much gel will last almost forever...

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post
              Based on the perfomance of LAL's other gel products, this might take some adjustment. Gels have much greater longevity on the skin....hoping that the consistency will be better, as AV can be hit or miss for me sometimes. On the plus side, that much gel will last almost forever...
              I will try aqua vitae in gel, I love aqua vitae in bulb dropper!

Comment

please note that gels generally work better and more effective in hot humid weather for it to diffuse.. saw many forum members that are living in cold countries complaining about gels.. hope this is informative
                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper I appreciate you adding that wisdom. I've found the polymer gels to be long lasting, like Overdose by Liquid Alchemy Labs.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X