yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

combinations with AD products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combinations with AD products

I got some leftover products from androtics:
    P74 2,5mcg , P83 10mcg, ammunition, ammunition summer 2012, turn up the heat

Any suggestions how to combine them with pheromone products?

Well I'm soon to be trying Ammo + Connections and will see how that goes.

Comment

I'm using Cohesion with P83 today, and it seems to be creating a nice mood around the house. Wife is sick, was grumpy as hell this morning, now she's a kitten.

Comment

hi 7omislav,

Sorry I saw this thread now. If you haven't got your answers, here are my 2 cents.

What XS products do you have and what is your mone history and purpose of using them? If you can share them, we can guide you much better. for example, slight P74 might go well with Evolve. Hell, I can just imagine what would happen if P83 is mixed with X111+Evolve. Likewise Cohesion or evolve + 1 Summer Ammo might give good results depending on what situation you want yourself in.

It depends on intended use of mones. Office? home? clubs? parties, friends, school? targets. So there is no hard and fast rule. Some Androtic putatives are still best and can pair well with XS products.

Let us hear from you.

Comment

This is what I got so far:
          bliss - works great!!! (just ordered 2 more bottles while it's on sale)
          xist - love it! it has a nice "after effect"
          vibe - I don't get it
          connections - no self effects but it has potential
          odyssey - need more testing
          xs112 - works great in combination with xist
          And xs111, xs113, ascend and flirt are on the way

I had good effects with the following mix:
          3 sprays Ammo
          2 sprays Instant Shine
          10mcg P83
          5mcg P74
          2 sprays Instant Honesty

I am using mone at work:
          1st workplace is is lawyer's office - I had sample of ascend and it works great arround men and women in suits
          2nd workplace is office at sports club - I want something to calm down my female boss

I am trying to get out of the friendzone with one girl so I'm using xist and xs112 for that and it looks promising

Last edited by 7omislav; 10-16-2013, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Okay.. again I'm late in reply. It happens when you are busy testing mixes and mixes and mixes!

To confess, I haven't ever tried Bliss, Vibe and X112. and To be honest, I dont know what you mean by 2xP83 or 2xP74. You get them in mcg and not in X range. I can see that you have many similar functioning products. Like Connections-IH, bliss-IS, Ammo-X113. So all you are left with tinkering those products with P83 and/or P74.

2 spray of 1xAmmo + 1 Xist works verrry good with new women - esp women client !! You can start with Xist solo first and later (on day 3) add ammo for your female boss.

I have successfully (great IOI, Kinos, Flirting and super attractions) with following combos. Getting laid was not part of plan here.
            • 1 Ammo + 1 Xist + 1 X111 (get it, if you don't have it)
            • Xist + Connections + P83 (20mcg) = Kino initiated from the targets. (office girl)
            • P74 15mcg + 2xIS + 2 spray Connections + any slight none = great for talks and getting someone into you. I don't know how ammo would perform here but you can try 2x AMMO.
            • Ascend with P74 and IH can be good for bonding with peers / females - you get respect, trust and closeness. Multiple exposures will help in enhancing those feelings with this combo.

Hope that helps.. Cheers!

Comment

• 7omislav
              7omislav commented
              Editing a comment
              I edited my post to add mcg ammount in the mix

Very interesting combos there moneuser... Ammo+XiSt is a possibility this weekend

Comment

1 spray Connections with almost any other product seems to create more serious feelings for one another and conversations take a serious turn, albeit, more bonding talk.

Comment

I found that 2 sprays Ammo, 2 sprays Xist, optional 2 sprays Glace,

Got me really Kicking. I felt like going out and doing shit. Anything. Probably the best feeling I've had from mones so far, on par with Odyssey. (Not the same feeling, just saying how much I liked it)

Comment

You are right XyzN,

Ammo + Xist is a wonderful combo and also gets good IOIs from 20-25 range. I have tried it on several occassions and it has never failed me.

Though, two sprays AMMO are a bit higher side for me. Adding a little P74 to this combo makes it more social.

Comment

I have tried Heavy Ammo (FF22-World Ed.)+Cohesion (sample). 1 spray on each side of the neck, and then touched my wrists on the application points. I went out to do some shopping. I visited the Sephora stores going straight to the perfumes department......... Most of the ladies were trying to show me new perfumes and I was asking them if they had something similar to the perfume I was wearing..... After taking a deep breath 2 of them just left their posts and were leading me through the store, being friendly and excited to help me! I could see them trying to touch their hair, their necks, giving smiles. They were disappointed when I asked for T. Ford's private blends (I knew that they did not have them). The younger lady just turned and told me that if I was interested in buying any other perfume she could use her personal discount code from the stores for me...... I'll visit them again soon

Comment

I see a lot of you have used AMMO and Xist together and have good results.

Its my understanding that Taboo is similar in action to AMMO but stronger. So are you having similar reactions with Taboo and Xist?

The only thing I have been able to mix with Steve's mixes successfully is Instant Shine. All the others seem to throw what I know about them off the bus so to speak.

Comment

Ammo's cologne strength scent is probably why it does well a lot. I use it as a cover sometimes if I feel my scent/diffusion isn't good enough.

Comment

Although I do not like FF22 I must agree w you Xyzn. I've actually grown fond of akuto.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X