yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anything Similar to MX297

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything Similar to MX297

I am curious if there is anything similar to Androntics MX297 Pheromone Mix. Also Im wondering if there is anything similar to the Akatto sent that that particular mix is made of. Thank You!
    26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Barely legal in the limited edition section of the store was originally designed to have a lot of the same attributes as mx297. You can read more details in the store description.

XS don't do anything similar to Akuto IMO but you can have your product unscented which means if you buy the straight Akuto scent from Androtics you can use it as a cover.

Comment

I need to read more about barely legal . thanks Ghost

Comment

Cool thanks Ghost!
        26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

My understanding is that Barely Legal has more status and is noticeably less beta than MX297.

Comment

Truth be told apart from the Pheromone alternatives you won't get anything similar to what AD has. For one thing, XS products are way more advanced and potent than anything you will find over there.

MX297 is a nice product,I read the reviews and from what I gather the women tend to be more touchy feely and affectionate with the guys. However,it has also been reported to have that affectionate effect in a brother/friend like manner instead of what you are looking for.Most men just like the fact that the women are like that with them and don't pay attention to the long term effect it may have.

The guys suggested that Barely legal has similar traits but less beta and that is totally a good thing since you want to bring your Alpha game on a date.

Let us know what you decided on and what were you results? I am also interested to find out from someone who used both MX297 and Barely legal,what they feel the differences are.

Comment

for my knowledge MX297 is standalone mix for clubbing as i've read before in Pherotalk Forum. so RTBOSS do you suggest that Barely Legal could be big hitter for clubbing?
              Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
              Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
              LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
              Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

IDK, man. I'm not a clubber these days, and when I used it did not go clubbing. It does seem to be a great attention-grabber, so my guess would be it would be a great stand alone for clubbing.

Comment

You would be better off with Impact for a clubbing environment. More suited for that type of situation

Comment

I bet...Mine is still tucked away, without a good reason to use. I may have to go out just to test that bad boy and see what happens. Any other environments you think would be suitable?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                      Barely legal in the limited edition section of the store was originally designed to have a lot of the same attributes as mx297. You can read more details in the store description.

XS don't do anything similar to Akuto IMO but you can have your product unscented which means if you buy the straight Akuto scent from Androtics you can use it as a cover.
                      thanks Ghost, its interesting product, I do tested?

Comment

I would be much more inclined to go with an XS product than AD. Better consistency, better potency, more balanced mixes. BL is yet another custom that is on my list to test (right after PSE, Limitless, ImpacXS...you get the picture).

Comment

Mx297?

Comment

• 2000GT
                            2000GT commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Dude, really? a two month thread bump and only one word? Use the search function on the forum.

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X