yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spellboundrx has any one tried thier products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spellboundrx has any one tried thier products?

I have been looking at their website and seen the reviews from 'customers' but they never mentioned 'what' pheromone they are using and concentrations in their products. Anyone like to share their experience?

*NOT speaking from experience here, just based on research*

Some users on pherotruth reported good results.

However, Phertest mentioned that they were lower quality compared to other brands out there (He's one of those who publishes in-depth reviews on pheromone products on a blog - Pheromonepro and HouseofPheromones). If you're up to it, give Spellbound a try and see how it stacks up against a similar product you have experience with.

As for their mentioning of pheromones, I checked out their site and found them when mousing over the type of pheromone blend (i.e. choose spray > next page shows bottle size, pheromone blend, and scent options). I did NOT find any concentrations or total mass of pheromones used though. Maybe I missed it?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
      *NOT speaking from experience here, just based on research*

Some users on pherotruth reported good results.

However, Phertest mentioned that they were lower quality compared to other brands out there (He's one of those who publishes in-depth reviews on pheromone products on a blog - Pheromonepro and HouseofPheromones). If you're up to it, give Spellbound a try and see how it stacks up against a similar product you have experience with.

As for their mentioning of pheromones, I checked out their site and found them when mousing over the type of pheromone blend (i.e. choose spray > next page shows bottle size, pheromone blend, and scent options). I did NOT find any concentrations or total mass of pheromones used though. Maybe I missed it?
      Thank You Fdesa12. I just find it odd that they don't mention their pheromone content of their products. I did however ordered from them just to see if it's good or plain ol' snake oil.

Comment

Originally posted by thatgirl View Post

Thank You Fdesa12. I just find it odd that they don't mention their pheromone content of their products. I did however ordered from them just to see if it's good or plain ol' snake oil.
        You mean what molecules they used for the blend? Sorry, I said mouse-over but it's a "details" button in step 2.

Looking at it more closely, its implied what molecules they used. Each details button shows different molecules for each type (i.e. The SexKitten brings up A1, anol, bnol, and oxytocin; The TomBoy brings up enone, erone, and copulins). Still not as clear though :\

Let us know how it compares!
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

OK...I just received the copulin complex. and the scent smells like a musk perfume. totally different from EOW. it's in some type of oil based, came packaged with my name on the bottle. i'll test next week right now i'm under the weather

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X