yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone Treasures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone Treasures.

Hi,
    after reading some reviews of Alpha Treasures, I looked for some information about them.
    It looks interesting, they give you a wooden chest with your purchase and there're some good reviews about their products (alpha treasures and the captain). Even they have some exclusive pheros if you want to attract a race of women in particular.

But, I have a hunch that there's something suspicious about them, when something shows up at you at completely marvelous, then there's not such.

What do you know about?

All I know is there a a few people pushing their products very hard on another forum.

I haven't used any of their products so I can't comment any further then that.

Comment

you mean on pherotruth? I have Desi and treasureful shine. Still testing Desi to get an idea how it works, but so far, not digging the self effects. Might be because I'm using Ascend almost daily, but the vibe I feel Desi giving off isn't a good one, makes me feel beta. Might be a dosing issue, not sure. But the owner is pretty good with customer service. TS, not sure what I'm supposed to be getting from it, not seeing much. I suspect Desi is one that needs to be tested more extensively. For the woman I'm targeting (Indian) she's a strong personality type so I'll be sticking with ACE (with cops), she's been responding well to that.

Otherwise, I haven't much experience with their products. So far, Steve and Garry are my go to guys for products that work well for me.

Comment

A wooden box ehhhh. That is actually very creative and if their customer service is awesome then they got my vote.

I believe XS is too good to be true,lol. I think everyone should give them a chance if they are able and see what the products bring to the table.

Thanks for the insight Gt.

Comment

All i know about them is that I've got my eye on goa and z69. Ive been rradi,g good thingas about goa and z69 seems like a clever and unique tool to add to my arsenal. I think i read that z69 has 75 mg of enone per spray

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
            you mean on pherotruth? I have Desi and treasureful shine. Still testing Desi to get an idea how it works, but so far, not digging the self effects. Might be because I'm using Ascend almost daily, but the vibe I feel Desi giving off isn't a good one, makes me feel beta. Might be a dosing issue, not sure. But the owner is pretty good with customer service. TS, not sure what I'm supposed to be getting from it, not seeing much. I suspect Desi is one that needs to be tested more extensively. For the woman I'm targeting (Indian) she's a strong personality type so I'll be sticking with ACE (with cops), she's been responding well to that.

Otherwise, I haven't much experience with their products. So far, Steve and Garry are my go to guys for products that work well for me.
            SteveO and garry the best of best!

Originally posted by Joe M View Post
            Hi,
            after reading some reviews of Alpha Treasures, I looked for some information about them.
            It looks interesting, they give you a wooden chest with your purchase and there're some good reviews about their products (alpha treasures and the captain). Even they have some exclusive pheros if you want to attract a race of women in particular.

But, I have a hunch that there's something suspicious about them, when something shows up at you at completely marvelous, then there's not such.

What do you know about?
            yes, I also suspect if the company pheromone, although in another forum talk they amazed this company, but I doubt it avoid
            Last edited by 2000GT; 11-10-2015, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X