yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

l2k v1 combine with xs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l2k v1 combine with xs

does anyone know if l2k v1 combine with evlove oil a good mix molecule wise?

Sorry iff I'm resurfacing a dead thread but it's a question I'd like to ask too. Admin do let me know if this is not OK and I'll start a new thread.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• idle
      idle commented
      Editing a comment
      its ok
      i am also curious to read what people think about this

• elvin.tan77
      elvin.tan77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx idle

Wore 1 Spray of L2K v1. with 2 Sp of VibeXS (Sample Bottle) to work today. Don't notice much in term of selfies but there's A LOT of traffic to my area of the office. In the morning, colleagues were hanging out around my area of the offic, dropping by for chats and jokes, and a 23/24 female colleague pays more visit to my section than usual. Was invited out for lunch, abnormal as they usually stick to their clique. Came back from lunch and was given extra food by another colleague to try. Boss was also in a cheery mood. Came by to my cubicle to borrow a phone charger and was being very polite.

I'm having problem differentiating which is which, but I would say so far, most of the hits can be attributed to VibeXS. Guess I'll hv to find an opportunity to wear L2K alone to see how it goes.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil

Comment

27th May:
      Had to fly to Bangkok early in the morning for a day trip for expo. Decided to put on 1 sp of L2K v1, 1 sp of Xist and 1 sp of Exotica. Feeling tired but am also very chill and relaxed. Not much happening in the morning since I'm kinda asleep most of the time. Arrived at the hotel and the Thai partner's sales lady was more open than the last time I met her. She keeps engaging in conversation and talking to me. Rest of the team were treating me very nice too, having lots of laughs and being very helpful. We had a lot of visitors to our booth and those who came about doesn't seem to want to leave and keeps engaging in conversation. This is my first time experiencing this.

Trip ended pretty good I would say with lots of ladies smiling and eyeing you. I'm wondering if L2K is more suited to the Asian as it seems to be not affecting the guys as was written in the reviews. Will test out L2K alone and see results.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X