yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Equivalent of Thuth and A314 from Xs mones?..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equivalent of Thuth and A314 from Xs mones?..

Hello everyone,

All is in the tittle!
    I would to know if there is some equivalent of these pheromones from Xs?

Thank you
    Johss.

Hello and welcome johnss, for TUTH most would say evolve is the XS equivalent, but evolve is better and more well balanced in my experience. As far as A314 goes, there is an ongoing debate whether XS ascend or API is most like a314. I've only used ascend and I like it but can't compare it to a314. I'm sure others will chime in with their experiences.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Api or A-pi (pi as in 3.14 in math) was supposed to be an A314 equivalent but took a turn of its own direction. You'll see some people say it is equivalent, some say it is better, and some say that its totally different from A314.

If you already have an XS product in mind that you'd like to order, I would suggest getting in contact with XSteveO to see if he has a sample of Api available to add to the order for you to try out (sometimes, he runs out of the samples). He usually always has Ascend available, and you can request up to 4 samples.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ok,
        Thank you to your relevant answers,
        Yet, I have never ordered xs mones but, i don't think that i can get a few free samples, like that...
        Api and evolve seems to be some good product!..

I think i will to order sooner or later...
        Johss.

Comment

You'll be glad you did!
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB

Comment

Johss.I mean if you can't trust the experts who can you trust. And between the mixologist of this company and the experts who test out his products you can trust you are in good hands.

When making that purchase you will see a box which allows you to request at least 4 desired samples. Samples are included with every purchase and most times your desired samples will be fulfilled once the sample fairies are able to do so.

Just remember that samples are our gift to you and not a compulsory part of your purchase.

I love a good story, the juicier the better and I love to interact with people as well, virtually and face to face.

XS has come up with a way to reward people who give me just what I want;great,juicy stories and loads of virtual interaction.

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

APi was intended as an A314 replacement, but I find it one of the worst "alpha" blends I've ever used. It's just too light to fly.

There is no TUTH equivalent from XS. TUTH was a lower dose of Androstenone amplified by P79. Apex's Emperor and Dionysos take this idea in two more complex directions. No other mixes use amplified Androstenone, as far as I'm aware.

Comment

Thank you everbody, for your advices, i'll come back on this thread i'll know use it when i will order,

Regard,
                Johss

Comment

Actually, Impact was similar to TuTH but to be frank, finding a similar product might be hard, since everyone has their own interpretation of their mixes. Evolve would be the closest option but it's a slower build up than TuTH.

Comment

Yeah I've used ADs products for years with very varying degrees of results. Now that I've tried some PXS products Ive really come to appreciate the consistency with their products!!
                    Ammo:

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                      Yeah I've used ADs products for years with very varying degrees of results. Now that I've tried some PXS products Ive really come to appreciate the consistency with their products!!
                      From which? which between both, tell you be more consistent??, AD or Xs ?

[Ps: Sorry by advance, if sometime my english can be wrong]

Comment

Originally posted by Johss View Post

I think he means that PXS products are more consistent. You'll have to search up the A314 controversy for full details if you want the full story, but long story short: AD changed the A314 formula a few times without saying anything to their customers.
                        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                        LAL: Nude Alpha
                        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by Johss View Post

PXS products are consistent. I found AD was all over the place.
                          Ammo:

Comment

Ok, thank you, it is what i thought!
                            No, I didn't know they had changed the composition of A314, it's a scam, what scam!
                            As i just to make my first order from Xs mones, I am impatient to see how much they are more efficient!
                            Thank you everyone!
                            Johss

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X